Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Psychic Day Trading
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Psychic Day Trading

Psychic Day Trading

Psychic intelligence has been proven over and over again to me during readings for clients

. As this continued to amaze me, I decided to tap into a psychic sense for day trading. It would improve my psychic skill at the very least.

At best it might resurrect a personal trading career which had fallen fallow to failure.

The results were phenomenal. For the first month my virtual invested money went up by 78%! Each day I set a limit of $5,000 in the trade. At the end of the first month I had virtually made $3,900.

Before I turned to full time psychic work, I had been trading my own retirement money. Foolish idea to be sure, but after a long career working for some of the world's most exceptional software corporations, I had the notion I would be successful at this.

Well, I wasn't. I lost the majority of my retirement money!

That's fine, since I had a "fall back" skill as a psychic. However, the mystery and intrigue of it all haunted me. Why not use this psychic acuity to trade again?

So off I went. I engaged my virtual trading account with a major brokerage firm in day trading options against the market direction for the day.

As I began this project my little mind took me in many directions. The most notable was losing. (I am laughing as I write this.)

Losing does have its advantage. It can teach you something. When I lost I realized I had been interfering with the psychic messages. I desired to have power over the result. I thought I knew better.

This type of interjection is so subtle it is extremely insidious. It would behoove you as an individual attempting to increase your own psychic intelligence to be vigilant of this. Pay attention to your ideas. Where do they come from?

When I began to realize how my own mind was interfering I began to get better at perceiving and receiving accurate advice. During one of these experiments spirit told me to liquidate my trading position at 3pm precisely. Again I thought I knew better and sold my position at 2:57pm.

Within these three lost minutes, the market surged, almost doubling the potential profit from this trade! At 3pm the market reversed. My jaw dropped as I exclaimed, "Wow?" out loud to no one in the room. I had once again overstepped the advice of spirit with my own thinking.

The biggest obstacle to overcome when working with psychic advice is trust. Trust comes after years and years of vigilant practice.

Here are some steps to help you gain the advantage only intuitive intelligence can bring to your life. If you know how to do this your life success quotient will increase dramatically.

1. Learn to let go and relax completely. An easy way to get yourself into a relaxed state of mind is to go to "youtube.com" and search for a deep theta meditation with binaural beats. I strive for one that is at least eight minutes long if not longer.

2. Ask for advice. Keep it simple and frame your questions into either or type advice. An example is, "Will the market end up or down from 10am until 2pm?"

3. Wipe clean expectations. Get as neutral as possible. As you prepare to get psychic advice, you should not influence yourself with advice from the news or other sources. It is better actually to not know anything. Just ask for your trading advice.

4. Let your body go limp and wait for your answer to come into your head. You may hear it, feel it, know it or see it, depending on the way your psychic sense works.

5. Ask three times in the same way. The majority answer is the one to take. This is a way to train yourself into learning how a psychic message "feels" as compared to information coming from your own mind.

Your physical intelligence is limited in what it can know. Imagine if you could supersede the physical and gain access to all information? How powerful would you be?

It is very exciting to experience this when it works! From each success you learn intelligence is accessible, real and extremely helpful.

by: Laura Bartolini Mendelsohn
Break Ups Are Hard Digitizing - Creating Unique Designs For Embroidery Your Living Options For Retirement How To Get A Psychology Masters Online The Real Revelation Of Long Term Forex Trading Success Maternity & Insurance Coverage Defined Various Wedding Dress Necklines How To Resell Ebooks To Increase Your Passive Online Income Interview with a web designer Learn about Online Pharmacy RX before place order The best way to Select Marriage ceremony Hairstyles For Medium Size Hair A Free And Easy Website Can Help You Make Money Working Online! Online Degree, the Important Factors Of it
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.200.66) / Processed in 0.013097 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 4170, 975,
Psychic Day Trading