Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Protaras: The City Built For Tourism
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Protaras: The City Built For Tourism

The resort of Protaras, on the southeast coastline of Cyprus has all the identity of the bigger, chaotic resort of Ayia Napa which is just a couple of minutes drive away. However Protaras has a distinctive family feel with is why so many people choose the area as their destination of choice. Along with the stunning Fig Tree Bay beach there are simply hundreds of fantastic things to see and do during your stay in Protaras. The resort is technically a city which has been constructed on a flat piece of land designed to suit the needs of the British tourist market. The resort is set out in a grid formation with hotels, restaurants, bars and shops all within walking distance of each other. Although the buildings lack any sense of fluid architectural style there are still plenty of beautiful monuments and attractions to enjoy as you stroll around the resort.Those looking for a traditional Cypriot resort may be disappointed with Protaras as it has been purely created to be a fantastic, modern holiday resort. However if you are looking for a typical beach resort with plenty of things to do, you have definitely arrived in the right place. Along with Fig Tree Bay, Protaras boasts another ten miles of spectacular shoreline which has been awarded the coveted Blue Flag status. The beach offers secluded coves for those looking to enjoy some privacy and a gentle slope into the Mediterranean that is perfect for children to splash around in. There are two exhilarating water parks close to Ayia Napa, which offer fun for all ages. Nearly all visitors get pleasure from a stroll alongside the cliff tops of the coastline, in particular in spring when the terrain is cloaked with wild flora.Many of the shops in Protaras may perhaps appear rather tacky, but they offer anything required by tourists, from beach supplies to souvenirs. There are over a hundred shops within the resort including supermarkets, clothing and electrical stores. Holidaymakers will find that Protaras has a ample selection of restaurants and fast food outlets, essentially catering for the common tourist fare of pizza and burgers. A lot of local businesses are run by British ex-pats.As the sun sets, Protaras changes into a lively, illuminated hotspot with plenty of bars and nightclubs to experience. Pubs and clubs turn up the volume to draw in the crowd for a fantastic holiday party. With live music and karaoke and discos on offer you are definitely spoilt for choice.Click for cheap, convenient, package Protaras holidays.
# 2 I recently tried cbda oil in search the pre-eminent control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my anxiety and slumber issues without any unconcealed side effects. The grease was easy to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a merciful, earthy liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent increase in my blanket well-being, instinct more languorous and rested. I cognizant the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to continue using it.   2024-2-20 12:42  reply
An Overview of Travel Insurance MOMBASA BEACH HOTEL Travel To Rajasthan The Colorful State Travel Insurance: Do I Need It? Travel Insurance - Cover if I have to cancel trip Travel To India Enjoy Your Honeymoon Trip Kashmir Jorhat Travel Guide - Jorhat Tourism and Tourist Places Mauritius: The paradise island Travel To India Cheap International Tour Packages Calabash Cove Resort & Spa Launches Special Summer Rates For St Lucia Holidays Advantages and disadvantages of relocating in Colorado Springs area Gibraltar,A perfect place for holidays Have Fun on Your Mauritius Holiday by Staying at the Intercontinental Mauritius
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.218.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013907 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2574, 954,
Seattle