Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Pregnancy and "Nesting" with 6 kids
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pregnancy and "Nesting" with 6 kids

So it's Christmas break and all my kids are home. With 6 kids and 1 more coming in March school breaks can be insane and leave me feeling like I just stepped into the loony bin. For the kids it's a "vacation", for the Moms it"s anything but. As a Mom I'm required to juggle house work, a job and daily field trips to wear the little munchkins out including carriage rides and the yearly trip to visit Santa at the local shopping center. Do you have any idea what it takes to wear out 6 "Energizer Bunnies? Needless to say by the end of the day I'm left feeling like I've been run over by a tractor trailer, or two! In addition I'm starting the joyful nesting period that pregnant women are blessed with at some point during their nine months of bliss. Try "nesting" with a 2, 4 and 5 year old nipping at your heels and a bevy of teenagers scurrying through the house at any given moment. With multiple kids running around the house, nesting can literally drive you "insane". What's the answer? Give them jobs and let them help prepare for the new addition to your family. Even my two year old likes pitching in. I give them simple age appropriate tasks that make them feel like they are "helping" instead of getting in the way. By the end of the day I've done what I needed to do to scratch the "nesting" itch and they are content knowing they "helped" me.

For more great tips and tricks focused on helping you as a Mom and making more valuable Mom time check out my site at www.moremomtime.com to sign up for my free 5 day series, "Happy Mom Equals Happy Kids".
Tips On Picking Out Children's Dance Shoes Healing Rejection And Self Hatred In Children Do You Disicpline Your Children in the Right Way Enhance Your Child's Emotional And Physical Wellbeing With Boxing Lessons Best Online children's store A premium children's boutique The Diet For Teenagers Only Book The Diet For Teenagers Working with Kids: Psychology Careers Choose The Kids Elf Christmas Costume In Effective Ways Tip To Choose Kids And Adults Christmas Costume Three Keys to Developing Children's Empathy Stability and Routines for Children With Aspergers Syndrome
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.74.29) / Processed in 0.004900 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1673, 956,