Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Positive Child Discipline: Why Positive Child Discipline Is Not Only The Wave Of The Future, It Is The Wave Of The Present!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Positive Child Discipline: Why Positive Child Discipline Is Not Only The Wave Of The Future, It Is The Wave Of The Present!

Positive Child Discipline: Why Positive Child Discipline Is Not Only The Wave Of The Future, It Is The Wave Of The Present!

I remember the first time I heard the term positive child discipline

. I thought to myself, what the heck does that mean. Several years later, I am not only glad I became very familiar with this idea, it revolutionized my life twice.

The first time this term changed my life was when I was a recent divorecee, and I was struggling to keep my children under control. I not only had to work a lot of hours because I was now a one income family, but, I didn't live with my children anymore! Things were sure looking bleak.

Some months later, I stumbled onto a parenting program (the links are in bold blue letters), and I soon became very familiar with the term positive child discipline.

In three words, it is about positive parenting tips. That is a link to a post on my blog that will tell you the story of cortisol. In about forty words, it is about how harsh punishments and ways of parenting cause our children to become fearful and full of stress. The end result is that too much cortisol then goes to their brain, and they act out because their brain is making them!!

Without going on and on about the many benefits of softer easier parenting (for more information, go to this page, positive child discipline), let me just ask you this one simple question. Have your methods of parenting been working for you? The problem either lies with you, with your children, or with your parenting styles!

To get information that will help you focus on the roots of bad behavior in order to make a deep and lasting change, visit this site. For more links check out my author bio and click on my picture.

Whether you find something here to help you or not, keep moving forward to find what works for you. Good luck and God Bless!

By: Paul Donahue
Why You Might Want The Power Wheels Kawasaki For Your Child This Christmas (669) Pennis Enlargement Exercises 8 Super Tips For Instant Bad Boy Sex Appeal (Nice Guys Only) Tips For Dating A Woman With Children The Best Techniques That Will Increase Your Penis Size By At Least Two Inches Feng Shui Creativity Area - Creativity and Children Feng Shui Creativity And Children - Setting Up the Feng Shui Creativity and Children Sector Feng Shui Bedroom Colors For Kids Teen Weight Loss-Diet Plans That Can Help Teens Lose Weight Best Toys for 7 Year Olds Childhood Obesity-Weight Loss Plans To Help Your Child Lose Weight Yeast infection difficulties among young children Things Your Children Really Need From You The Teenage Girl's Guide To Losing Weight Get Your Child's Hearing Checked
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.16.254) / Processed in 0.005872 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2608, 956,