Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Play Poker Online Free And Win With This Guide To Folding And Outs
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Play Poker Online Free And Win With This Guide To Folding And Outs

This free online poker guide comes from an experience I has in a Sit n Go event I played in a few months ago.

One of the players was duped, but so was I even though I wasn't in the hand. The moral of the story is that you need to know when to fold and to be very aware of the outs that exist in the hand else you may get crushed.

Here's why and how:

BLINDS 30/60

A has As-Jd, calls 60

B has ??-??, calls 60

Big blind and small blind joins (Pot 210)

FLOP: 8c-4c-As

Here A believes that his Ace is strong, so he continues his aggression:

Big blind and small blind check-fold

A bets 300

B calls 300

Since A put out more than the pot, B now has less than 2-to-1 on a call, (1.7-1) and that is a good price with which to call for a Straight or a Flush draw with 2 cards still to come. The bet from A is enough to force an incomplete hand out. However, since B seems to be a weak player who chases draws, he decided to call.

TURN: 8c-4c-As-5c

The Five of Clubs came, and A, at this point, still has a strong hand, but has weakened. His Pair of Aces is good against what he believes should be a stray Flush draw. If he makes B continue, however, he might not be able to play his Pair. So A continues battering:

A bets 500

B calls 500

RIVER: 8c-4c-As-5c-7d

A Diamond came! Not a four-Flush. Of course A believes his Aces are good already, except if his opponent had A-K. So A tries a check-trap

A checks

B bets 1250

A calls all-in 1250

B reveals 8d-6d, wins the pot

How on earth did B get the Straight? When A saw 3 Clubs, he figured B had, maybe , 1 Pair and 1 Club that could make a made Flush later on. It didn't, so A thought B's all-in was because of the value of the small Pair B already had. He reckoned it could only be 8-x or weaker and so called with what he figured was the top hand. It wasn't.

The board was dangerous, but A miscalculated the danger. By focusing too much on the Flush, he didn't realize that the Board was one card off a Straight (only a 6 is needed to topple him), and when only three Clubs came, he was lifted his fright of the Flush, but it made him recklessly disregard all other potential hands. His check was correct, but if he had been aware of the danger then a fold would have been best at this point.

And I, too, was duped. I thought B had a busted Flush, too. When B pushed A all-in, I, too, thought he was doing it with a pair and a busted Flush draw. It was with a Straight.

So what sort of free poker lesson does this tale show?

To know when to fold clearly! If the board is one card off a Straight or Flush or any other big made hand, and a big bet is in front of you (which you reasonably believe is not a bluff), you should, more often than not, fold.

Two is to know which cards can crush you. All of them, not just some.

For A, during the Flop and the Turn, he realized that only Clubs can crush him. On the river, as there are only three Clubs (if B had the flush made, he would have moved all-in on the Turn, and A could have folded), A thinks he?s safe. He focused on the Clubs too much; he forgot the 6.

Of course it's easy with hindsight and analysis, being aware of factors like all the available outs is a tough one if you're new to poker (hell even if you've got some time tucked away) so for that reason it's best to practice and play poker online for free a lot at http://www.NoPayPOKER.com before you go off to places like Feltstars and PartyPoker or live games and start throwing real money about. Even when you do progress I advise you to come back and play free online poker regularly in order to de-stress, make errors without loss and practice new ideas.
Unique Christmas Gifts Ideas For 2010 At Tradetang Advantages of Technology in Internation Trade Secured Loan Online: Saves Your Time Watch Shaolin Ribeiro Vs Justin Wilcox Full Fight Live Online Boutique Buying Online: Where to Find the Best Deals on the Latest Styles Antique Auctioneers Online Or On Location SELL YOUR ARTICLE OR CONTENT ONLINE TO WORLD'S PUBLISHER Information Architects – Putting Real Life Architecture Online Watch Shaolin Ribeiro Vs Justin Wilcox Online Live November Why Doesn't Everyone Shop Online? What About The Forex Trade? The Basics Of Landscape Diploma Courses And Landscaping Courses Online Buy Christian Products Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.201.206) / Processed in 0.014177 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 4030, 973,