Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Places To Visit In Rajasthan My Favorite Places Of Rajasthan
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Places To Visit In Rajasthan My Favorite Places Of Rajasthan

Places To Visit In Rajasthan  My Favorite Places Of Rajasthan

Rajasthan is the largest state of India in terms of area

. It covers the about 342,269 sq km area of land which is about the size of Germany. It is one of the most visited tourist places of India appealing tourists from all over the world. The state is known for its rich culture, glorious history, heritage monuments, magnificent forts & palaces, splendid havelis, terrific temples, exotic wildlife, rippling sand dunes, Thar Desert, and historic cities. There are many interesting places to visit in this royal state of Rajasthan which can be visited, explored and enjoyed on your tours and travels in the state.

My favorite places of Rajasthan are Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Ranthambhore and Pushkar.

Jaipur the Pink City

It is the largest city and capital of Rajasthan. It is globally famous tourist destination with elegant palaces, magnificent forts, gorgeous gardens, lovely lakes and colorful bustling bazaars. Magnificent forts & palaces of this city boast eye-catching views and sophisticated architecture. The city lures tourists with its spectacular remnants of an olden era. Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, etc are among must visit attractions of tours and travels in this Pink City of India. Staying in Jaipur is itself enjoyable experience. There are some incredible heritage hotels (converted from ancient forts, palaces and havelis) in the city. These hotels give guests a very regal and luxury experience. Places To Visit In Rajasthan  My Favorite Places Of Rajasthan

Udaipur the White City

Udaipur is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in India. It is an enchanting place to explore. It is known for gorgeous gardens, terrific temples and elegant palaces overlooking lovely shimmering lakes. The city is also known as the city of lakes due to many lakes like Pichola Lake, Udai Sagar Lake and Fateh Sagar Lake. City Palace, Lake Palace, Jagdish Temple, Eklingji Temple, Jag Mandir Palace, etc are some of must visit attractions of Udaipur city tours.

Jaisalmer the Golden City

Situated in the heart of Thar Desert, it is one of the most important tourist places to visit Rajasthan. It is known for invincible fort, marvelous palaces and havelis. It is also known for exciting trips to rippling sand dunes. It is also a base destination to visit famous Desert National Park. Golden Fort, Jain Temples and Havelis are worth visit attractions of Golden City.

Jodhpur the Blue City

It is the second largest city of Rajasthan. It is known for its majestic Mehrangarh Fort. The fort complex encompasses many exquisite palaces. Other places of tourist interest in this city are Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada Memorial and Mandore Gardens. Jodhpur holds a vital position in itinerary of any well designed Rajasthan travel package. Places To Visit In Rajasthan  My Favorite Places Of Rajasthan

Ranthambhore the Land of Tigers

It is famous for Ranthambhore National Park & Tiger Reserve. Wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers from all over the world visit Ranthambhore to explore its rich flora and fauna. Besides wildlife attraction, Ranthambhore Fort and Jogi Mahal are also worth visit.

In my point of view, these are not only destinations of Rajasthan but also popular among important Indian tourist places to visit. If you too want to explore these cities of India, choose a right India tours package which covers these fascinating tourist places of Rajasthan and experience lifetime memories.

by: neelamets
Crime Prevention While Traveling Cheapest Flight Make Memorable Vacations! Discover The Real Adventure Between The Invincible Statures Of Garhwal Himalayas Christmas Shopping At Raffles Hotel Arcade: A Lavish Yet Elegant Shopping Experience. Tips For Successful And Safe Car Shipping Kandy, Sri Lanka - The Citadel On The Hills Celebrate Christmas And New Year In Goa Budget Hotels In Goa Raffles Hotel New Years Eve Gala Ball, A Night To Remember Budget Hotels In Pune Budget Hotels In Shimla Budget Hotels In Udaipur Emotion-tours Helping To Make Dreams Of Perfect Alps Holidays Into Reality
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.167.196) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.007377 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3691, 954,
Places To Visit In Rajasthan My Favorite Places Of Rajasthan Casper