Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Pinpointing The Razor's Edge Difference Between Average Results And Runaway Success
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pinpointing The Razor's Edge Difference Between Average Results And Runaway Success

Pinpointing The Razor's Edge Difference Between Average Results And Runaway Success

I recently learned the shockingly small difference between an average professional baseball player and a player who makes $20 million per year

. It's one extra base hit per week over the course of a season! One extra hit separates average from extreme wealth and athletic immortality. What's the difference? Both types of players have the same skills but the better player is more consistent in executing them. Let's apply that principle to your home business. Reflect for a moment. In a given month, how many days do you do everything you need to do for your business?My point is that anyone can be an all-star for a day. Lots of people can hit home runs here and there. The difference between high income earners and the rest of society is that they consistently show up and do the deal. A lot of people can string together 2-3-4 days of good productivity and focus before something derails them and they have to get back on track. Believe it or not, there is only a razor's edge difference between the average business owner and an entrepreneur who makes 50,000 per month. He who is the most consistent makes the most money.Have you ever met a super successful person from your company and thought "what's so special about this guy?" He's not particularly charming, energetic or charismatic. What's his secret? Now you know. You don't have to be the best at everything to find success. I guarantee that consistency is a trait that every single high income earner possesses. You just have to keep learning, immediately apply what you learn and do it consistently until you see the results you want.Consistency, from my experience, is the single biggest factor for lasting success. Of course you have to learn your core competencies. Of course, growing an entrepreneurial enterprise requires many important skills but those skills do you no good if they aren't applied immediately and consistently. Consistent behavior creates habits and habits become personality traits which you can do without having to think about it. Also, those traits set an example of leadership for those around you. It also builds momentum. How would you like to be a consistent producer and be surrounded by people who are doing as you do?If I were to chose a single cause for poor results in home businesses, especially for new business owners, I would have to go with a lack emotional consistency. When someone is first getting started, the emotional highs and lows can throw you for a loop. Every success is cause for a night on the town and every failure is followed by a week of moping on the couch. Emotional consistency must be mastered in order to stay in the game long-term. Go ahead and be passionate about what you do, just don't become emotionally invested in the outcome. The truth is that you are going to fail more often than you will succeed, but that doesn't mean you won't ultimately be successful. Being an entrepreneur means taking calculated risks and learning from your mistakes.Last, create your own DMO or Daily Method of Operation as it is critical for developing consistent habits. So, make yourself a schedule and stick to it. It doesn't have to be like someone else's. It just has to work for you. After all, that's one of the big perks to having your own business!

By: Trish Thackston
Le Cochon D'inde Angora Melissa & Doug Jigsaw Puzzles Help Develop Life Skills Top Five Auto Detailing Supplies He Dumped Me Now He's Back How To Move On Sterne's success Honda Accord's International Emergence As A Dominant Luxury Car How Honda City Became A Major Player In The Auto Industry Build A List And Make Money On Autopilot Error "1114 A Dynamic Link Library" - It Can Be Fixed Now ! Lookup a Cell Phone - Find Out a Caller's Name and Address in .. Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff How To Move On Ex Won't Give Me Closure How To Move On My Life Is Calling I Can't Fix It Depression
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.85.175) / Processed in 0.013362 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3497, 952,