Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Ping G15 Hybrid Will Help You
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ping G15 Hybrid Will Help You

The PING G15 Hybrid is engineered as a high-launching, forgiving alternative to long- and mid-irons. A large internal toe pad expands the perimeter weighting to make it PING's most forgiving and longest hybrid ever. The stainless steel hybrid's unique shape features an iron-style face and hosel design which positions the center of gravity closer to the face to increase launch angle and reduce spin. The clean look at address inspires confidence for golfers of all abilities.

Features:

Iron-style hybrid design w/patent pending technology provides greater distance and accuracy

Offset hosel design and iron-style face position CG for higher launch and lower spin

Large internal toe pad for added forgiveness

17-4 stainless steel

Face design provides improved accuracy and consistency across entire face

Five lofts: 17, 20, 23, 27, 31

To be completely honest, I wasn't very comfortable with the long iron replacement at first. Luckily, first impressions don't equate to the lasting opinion, and PING G15 Hybrid is proof of that. At address, what seems like a large amount of offset - if you'll pardon the pun - really threw me off. The irons I play have a very minimal amount of offset, and going from one extreme to the other took a little bit of getting used to.

The other problem I had was the stock rubber grip, which was a little too small. Still, this is such a minor issue, it's really barely worth mentioning. After having the grip swapped for a midsize New Decade Multi-Compound, my experience was considerably better. I'm not sure if it was a mental thing or not, but in my mind, it reinforces how important of a role the comfort of the hands play in the golf swing. As a side note, the red and black New Decade Multi-Compound was a great match for this club.

It was immediately obvious after my first trip to the driving range that this hybrid is a real beast. It didn't seem to matter where on the clubface contact was made, it still launched the ball long and straight. With that in mind, the feel isn't much different on a perfectly struck shot than it is on one struck near the toe (which can be both a blessing and a curse, depending on who you ask). This may be a drawback to some, but I don't think anyone could complain about the performance this club delivers.

Game improvement is definitely the name of the game with the G15 hybrid. The club is ridiculously easy to hit, and would be a great addition to any mid to high handicapper's bag. Better players may not like the amount of offset, but that will certainly help anyone that fights a slice. No one can deny the level of consistency this club can bring to your game, even if you have problems making consistent contact at the same area on the clubface.

Though the G15 will not be the most workable club, you can be confident in the fact that it will get you out of any lie without a problem. All in all, my overall experience with the club was great, as it's very long and very forgiving. I'd undoubtedly recommend it to anyone looking for a great hybrid.
TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid Importance of the Automobile Security Systems: THE PRACTICAL SIDE OF BUYING USED BUCKET TRUCKS Commercial Auto Insurance Nj-5 Things To Do Before You Take Out Insurance Russia, India likely to follow Chinese auto mobile industry New Jersey Car Insurance Laws Recovering From An Injury Auto Parts for Unique Christmas Gifts Extreme Birth Injury Results In Death Of Infant And $1,000,000 Lawsuit By Parents Missouri Injury Lawyer Automotive Navigation Heads Into The Cloud China Auto Manufacturers Speeding Up Development Of Powertrain System Put The Latest Technology To Work With MAHA Automotive Lifts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.46.36) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013109 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3257, 952,
Ping G15 Hybrid Will Help You Campo Grande