Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Pickup Artist Book - Learn How To Talk To Women Without Fear!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pickup Artist Book - Learn How To Talk To Women Without Fear!

By far the most popular pickup artist book on the web is written by a guy named David Deangelo and called "Double Your Dating".

I recently read the book and rather than give you a big advertisement I want to tell you what I really thought about it and let you know what to look out for in a great pickup artist book.

I usually hate these kind of books, I''ll let you know why a little later but first I want to tell you a story.

A couple of weeks ago I got a text message from a pickup artist friend of mine who said that I had to check out Double Your Dating.

Well he is quite a good PUA so I thought I would try it out even though it's not usually my thing.

I'm not really pick up guru, I go out to bars every weekend and spend around $1000 and have about a 1 in 10 success rate with women.

The main reason I don't read pickup artist books anymore is because they all tell you the same thing:

* Dress well

* Be confident

* Speak to lots of women

* Go to the gym

* Learn 1000's of pick up lines.

But when you're there with the women non of that stuff seems to work

DOUBLE YOUR DATING IS GOOD BUT NOT THAT GOOD.

Here's what you will learn...

1. You start to understand that you can screw up with a million women and there are still a million more out there.

2. Lean how to like yourself so that others will like you.

3. Learn to have an attractive personality.

4. Get a women's number in 2 minutes.

5. What to talk about with women.

So the question is did this all help me in meeting and getting with more women?

I tried this stuff out and got 15 numbers.

I went out with 7 of them and stayed the night with 2!

Pretty cool.

Final thoughts

I'm not saying that any pickup artist book is gong to change your life, but if you can get with a few more women every month then it's worth the money.
The Warmth of the North Face Women's Down Jacket Chronicle Of Reliance Industries Limiteds Half-year Financial Performance Get Great Deals Shopping Online Small Business And Medium Sized Business Inventory And Purchase Order Financing In Canada Beauty Salon Information Army Insurance Quote Is The Big Source To Gives You Protection Does Cultural Globalisation Really Exist? Land Asset Group Investing In Global Property Mature Female Dating Maui Levis Shopping Now Easier Online Weight Loss and Fasting Buy Wholesale Roses Weight Loss Dangers - Is It Safe For Women to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.255.134) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.005886 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 2158, 975,
Pickup Artist Book - Learn How To Talk To Women Without Fear! Tehran