Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Petya I. Edwards Foundation Turns Charitable Attention to Crisis in Japan
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Petya I. Edwards Foundation Turns Charitable Attention to Crisis in Japan

The earthquake and tsunami that has affected the people and infrastructure of Japan has captured the world's attention. Countless men, women and children have had their lives changed. It is projected that countless thousands have been killed and ultimately, those who survived with their lives face an increasingly uncertain future. However, through the support of caring individuals the world over, the people of Japan will have the opportunity to move from tragedy to hope.

The Petya I. Edwards Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization based in Dallas, Texas and headed by director Petya Edwards, is working to help collect monetary donations, non-perishable food items, bottled water and clothes for the people of Japan affected by this disaster. The Foundation, whose primary focus is providing aid and assistance to families and children in need located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, believes that regardless of geography, nationality or cultural divide, when people are in need, it is the responsibility of all to rise to the occasion and lend a helping hand.

Additionally, Petya I. Edwards Foundation has taken the cause to social media, setting up a cause on the popular social media networking site Facebook aimed specifically at collecting monetary donations for relief efforts in Japan. The Foundation looks to generate help in all denominations, whether it is five dollars or $500; the goal is to make sure that the suffering people of Japan know that the people of the world care about their survival.Petya I. Edwards Foundation Turns Charitable Attention to Crisis in Japan

Indeed, the aftermath of the disaster in Japan has been staggering and it is still unclear just how much damage, both in terms of Japanese infrastructure and human life, will be included in the final toll. In the meantime however, relief efforts are under way through the Red Cross as well as other organizations. While Petya I. Edwards Foundation cannot physically provide help on the ground in Japan, the organization believes that donations collected will be able to benefit the people through strategic partnerships formed with relief organizations who are able to mobilize ground assistance.

Petya I. Edwards Foundation asks that anyone who is interested in learning how they can help visit www.pedwards.org or call 214-864-7574. The Foundation is currently accepting donations in the form of non-perishable food items, bottled water, clothes as well as monetary donations that will be forwarded to relief efforts. All donations made are tax-deductible through Petya I. Edwards Foundation 501(c)(3) status. Petya I. Edwards Foundation can be found on Facebook, please "Like" Petya I. Edwards Foundation. The Facebook cause "Help Peyta I. Edwards Foundation Provide Relief to Japan" is currently accepting donations.
A few thing About Basenji dog Pet Oral Care Jack Russell Terrier Problems Rottweiler the helpful dog Pet Meds for Keeping Common Conditions at Bay How to compete in a triathlon SEO Spyglass - Best link checker tool to track down your competitors Factors That Affect Your Pet Insurance Premium Rates How to Train your Hunting Dog? Watch Villanova Wildcats vs George Mason Patriots Game Coverage Online high quality Watch Boston U. Terriers vs Kansas Jayhawks NCAA Online Live Free Why Do You Have To Have Cat Insurance? Dog Bite Injury Lawyer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.96.146) / Processed in 0.013142 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2884, 969,