Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Peru Tours - Huacachina Amazing Sandboarding
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Peru Tours - Huacachina Amazing Sandboarding

Peru Tours - Huacachina Amazing Sandboarding

http://www.MyPeruBoliviaTours.com

Huacachina, Peru Sandboarding Adventure

Welcome to the tiny little village of Huacachina, Peru. Its a village that grew up around a oasis, in the desert, and it used to be where rich people would have retreats. Nowadays, its part of the Gringo Trail in Peru, and known as a party stop for white people. Ive found out why, too! The whole region is a giant playground!

In the massive sand dunes that surround the oasis, you can hire a driver to take you out in a dune-buggy an experience much like a roller coaster, except that you could pick your own route, and encourage the driver to go faster or to try to get air. It was a very unique experience, one I cant imagine experiencing anywhere else in the world.

After driving around in the dunes for a while, we got to the top of the dune and pulled out the sandboards! They were actually snowboards but modified so theyd work on sand. For starters, they dont have edges, and have modified bindings so you could use your regular shoes. You can either go down with your board strapped to your feet, snowboard-style, or go down on your belly, tobboggon-style. Going down on your belly is fast and exhillerating, and so much fun. Going down on your feet is more difficult, but if you get a chance to get good at it, its much more controlled. It was confusing for me because I snowboard, so I was trying to board like on a snowboard, but you dont have as much control with the bindings and sand responds differently than snow.

The best part of the whole experience, hands down, was the fact that you can do it in the blazing sun. Usually this sort of whizzing down slopes is reserved for cold climates and mountains with snow. But in Huacachina, you dont need to worry about hot chocolate breaks!

by: My Peru Bolivia Tours and Travels
Unforgettable Holidays While In Cancun For Each Traveler To Enjoy Via Discounted Airfare Basic Traveler Ideas Referring To Searching For Inexpensive Flights To Beijing And A Whole Lot More Traveling And Guidelines About Bonus Deals And Comfortable Trips While Taking Amazing Cheap Chicago A How-to Regarding Landing In Demand Cruise Promos Suited For All Year Long For Travel Oriented Flying Should Be A Wonderful Way To Start A Trip Don't Buy India Air Travel Without Taking A Few Minutes Take Advantage Of This Information On How To Travel Several Finest And Spectacular Escapes Harbours Plus Tourist Spots Around The World What To Do Culinary Landscape Gateway To Washington State Near The City Center Adventure-packed Luxu Need Lone Star State Luxury Getaways? Read About These Suggestions On How To Get Cheap Travel Bundle Exciting R & R At Sunny Cancun For All Tourists To To Take Pleasure Via Inexpensive Air Ticket A Number 1 Even Though Cheapo Catalonia Capital Airplane Trip Bargain Besides Bunches What to Look for in a Travel Mug Places to Eat During Your Wales and Pembrokeshire holiday
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.218.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011393 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1891, 954,
Peru Tours - Huacachina Amazing Sandboarding Seattle