Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Personal Integrity
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personal Integrity

Personal Integrity

Personal Integrity

It's no secret that in order to build a strong, trusting relationship, you would be wise to keep your word when you promise to do something. This builds long lasting trust and loyalty.If over time, you make it a habit to break your promises and neglect to keep your word, your relationships will deteriorate and you will lose the trust of those you are in relationship, and sooner or later the relationship will dissolve.Wouldn't it stand to reason then, that this same principle would apply in our relationship with ourselves? So often we say we will do something, like go to the gym, make healthier food choices, or treat ourselves with more kindness, and we neglect to follow through.Why is it that most of us would rather break our word to ourselves then to someone else?Integrity is one of my top three Values, in my business and in my personal life. Without my word I am not whole. The definition of Integrity that resonates so strongly for me is, "The state of being whole and undivided".It hasn't always been that way for me. I would, like so many women, commit to do something for myself like, pay my bills on time, exercise more, not let my boyfriend treat me poorly, yet time and again, I would not keep my word. After many years of letting my SELF down, I chipped away at my confidence. My relationship with my SELF was broken!What I have learned during my journey is that although it is of great importance to keep our word with those we give it to; it is of greater importance that we keep it with ourselves!If you think about it, each time you break a promise or neglect to keep your word with a friend, eventually that friend will stop trusting you, right? After a while she will lose respect for you as well, and you will become someone she can trust NOT to depend on.The same is true when you break your word with your SELF. It's like building a strong foundation. With every promise you keep, no matter how big or small, you add a brick. The converse is also true. With every broken agreement, you must remove a brick, weakening that foundation. Make sense?If our relationship with ourselves is based on broken promises and unfulfilled good intentions, then how can it ever be a stable, honest, trusting relationship?The only way to create that trust and loyalty in your relationship with your SELF is by doing what you say and saying what you'll do. Period.Your Personal Development Assignment Creating Your Foundation of Trust1. Start Small ~ Begin by setting small attainable goals that you know you can fulfill. This will help to build your confidence right away and give you a boost to take on the bigger things.2. Acknowledge Your Achievements ~ Activate your inner coach and practice acknowledging your progress. No matter how small, everything counts!3. Give Praise Where Praise is Due ~ A "Good job!" "Way to go!" will go a long way. When you notice yourself putting in extra effort and beginning to feel the results (bricks building) pat yourself on the back and RECEIVE your own praise.4. Enroll Your Support System ~ This is a great place to enroll members of your team. Who of your outer support team can you engage to support your efforts here? Is there a new inner team member that needs to be created?5. Be Gentle With Your SELF ~ This is all about creating a strong, loving relationship with your SELF. If you fall short of your goals, recognize that all that means is you need to set smaller ones for now. EVERY success is worth celebrating! No failure is worth negative self-talk. Learn from the experience and adjust to create success.
Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer – How They Can Be Of Assistance For You Tips for Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer Four Good Reasons To Claim Personal Injury Compensation Five Easy Ways To Destroy Your Personal Brand How Maryland Personal Injury Lawyers Can Assist You to Acquire a Financial Assistance Personal Trainer Adelaide - The Best Workout To Lose Fat What Are Personal Injury Lawyers? A Shift of Identity – The Awesome Power to Affect Personal Changes Baton Rouge Personal Injury – Covering Costs During Times Of Distress How Remote Influencing Can Increase Your Personal Power Ipswich Town Vs Watford Live Streaming Football Online Hd Tv Coverage 26-12-2010 Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney Do All Long Beach Personal Injury Cases Involve Physical Injury?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.147.124) / Processed in 0.013881 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3636, 967,
Personal Integrity