Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Pepto Bismal For Dogs
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pepto Bismal For Dogs

Pepto Bismal For Dogs

There vet actually told them it was ok to give to there dog if the right dosage is giving.

I do not know about you but, I do not want to give my dog anything except it's daily food and of coarse the evening treat. But if my dog is sick and suffering and the vet say ok on the phone then I guess I could give it to my dog.

But I did a little research online and this what I found You can use pepto-bismal on your dog. This is one of those medicine that can be used in humans and dogs. OK . But me I might call my vet first just to double check. You know you can buy the pepto-bismal usually and any grocery store it is an overtop the counter medicine.

Before you give your dog any pepto-bismal you need to find out the weight of you dog. because it is with this information that we will figure how much peto-bismal to give your dog. Once you find out how much you dog way you are to give you dog 1 teaspoon of pepto -bismal for every 20 pounds that your dog weighs. But remember you should call and check with the vet first. There are secure things to remember do not give this to you dog if pregnant or has any problems bleeding. If you are using it tostop diarrhea and it continues for a few days call you vet and tell them if the occurrence is not getting better with your dog.

But I have spoke with people and also have read that pepto-bismal has been great to cure there dogs diarrhea.. Some other thing I have heard is that your dog may foster a black stool. I heard a few say it really did not really do much to help there dog get any better.

So that's is some of the pros and cons of giving your dog pepto-bismal.

It seems like a familiar treatment to give your dog if it is giving in the right dosage. I personally would call the vet first and just go over the scenario my dog is experiencing before administering the medicine. I'm assured that once getting the ok from the vet the peto-bismal will do the trick and help my dog feel better I. will have some more exciting articles for your in the weeks to come on how to keep your dog healthy

by: tonao448am
Train Your Dog To Be Less Possessive Online Cpr Certification Looks Good On A Resume The Optimum Attraction Suggestions On Locating The Ideal Trip In Mexico Small Injuries - Educating the Runner A Brief History of the Hen Party by:Jessica thomson Effective Communication For Successful Outsourcing Dog Obedience Training: Whi Is It Important? The Best Way To Locate Car Insurance With No Down Payment How to Care for Your Old Dog The Galapagos Islands - 6 Conservation Precautions For Your Galapagos Vacation Package by:Gary Sargent Wolfe Wave Indicator Knowing More About Wolfe Trading History Of Peterbilt Trucks Choosing The Right Flea Treatment For Your Dogs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.127.197) / Processed in 0.011555 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2154, 969,
Pepto Bismal For Dogs