Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Penny Stock investing
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Penny Stock investing

Penny Stock investing

Penny Stock investing

Trading stocks is something I love to do. I have been trading stocks since 1995. I first learned of stocks in economics class in high school, then I watched CNBC and their popular show of "Squak Box". The more I watched the more I was intrigued with it and begin imagining making it big in the market. After over a year or so of watching and reading I decided to open up a trading account and started trading.

My first stock I bought was America Online then Apple computer. I thought I stay with the companies I was more familiar with and recognizable brand names. During this time it was the hay day of the market, which we call the bull market and just about every stock I bought turned to gold. Those were the good old days where I would make as much as $10,000 a day profit.

Then the market crash and wiped out all of my profits and some. At this time I regrouped and begin studying charts and asking questions until I understood how to trade in a down, up or side ways market.

My goal is to help the less informative or beginners a safer way to trade. Study, study and research before beginning to trade. Also never invest more than you can afford to lose. Take the safe approach and even discuss it with your love ones before getting in over your head. Have control and patience when investing because it can become very stressful and emotional from time to time.

http://alexastock.webs.com/
Martin Yale 3000 Cross Cut Shredder Review Custom Wholesale Towelettes: The Individually Wrapped Wipe Karena & Katrina Tone It Up Diet Plan - Lose Weight Diet Plan Review Non-slip Yoga Mats - The Basics How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy - 3 Dating Tips For Shy Guys Suave Cash Solution Via Online Taj Mahal with Varanasi Tour: Get Pleasant Experience Ez Cash Loan - The Best Key For Solving Financial Hurdles Rush Time Machine Tour Continues Through Mid 2011 The Amazing Tourist Destination List On Achieving The Amusing Trip At Mexico Why Destination Wedding Is A Great Option Any kinds of watches Are Top Popular Gift For Christmas 2010 Easy Natural Weight Loss Book Patrick Engelen
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.111.233) / Processed in 0.011741 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1481, 975,
Penny Stock investing