Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Penelope Cruz: Unstoppable Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Penelope Cruz: Unstoppable Pregnant

Penelope Cruz:  Unstoppable Pregnant

I just love Penelopes heavy Spanish accent, I find it sensual with a charming note in it

. Known for her charitable works, the 36-year old beauty is six-month pregnant with her husband Javier Bardems first child. Both married in a simple ceremony in the Bahamas last July. The baby is due on March next year.

It is hard to ignore her striking Spanish beauty, but her role as Pelagia in Captain Corellis Mandolin is her claim to fame in my opinion, though the movie received poorly by critics and the general public. It is the musical drama Nine that made her the first Spanish actress in history to receive an Academy Award.

As I have mentioned earlier, the Spanish actress donated both her time and money to charities. Cruz had volunteered to Nepal, Uganda and India, where she spent one week working for Mother Teresa and started a foundation for homeless girls. Funds used in the foundation came from her first salary from her first Hollywood movie. The glowing Penelope just recently turned Empire State Building red in support of World AIDS Day which is celebrated every 1st of December campaigning for an AIDS-free world by 2015. Everyone speculated that she was wearing her wedding ring that cannot be helped but noticed because of its sheer brilliance. A diamond ring indeed prominently placed in her ring finger.

The anticipation that accompanies pregnancy and the birth of a baby are life-changing moments. One way of wishing well the mother-to-be to the role she will assume soon is by giving mothers jewelry as a gift. Cute and adorable personalized necklaces such as mommy tag and mother and baby double pendant necklace are one of a kind gift idea. Anything that is personalized added more touch to any gift such as personalized jewelry . Engraved initials, pendant with pictures for a more personalized touch will surely melt soon-to-be mothers heart.

by: Jael Levy
What Should I Eat When I'm Trying To Get Pregnant With A Girl? How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant Using Natural Traditional Therapies If You've Got Concerned By Fertility Problems? Get Pregnant Fast Easiest Way To Pregnant - What Options Create The Most Effective Success? Help Me Get Pregnant How to Get Pregnant: Three Tips You Can't Live Without How to Increase Your Chances of Becoming Pregnant Fast Ways to Get Pregnant Infertility Cures - 5 Things You Should Absolutely Avoid When Trying To Get Pregnant Discover 3 Easy Signs to Know Your Pregnant - Fast! How Long does it take to Get Pregnant How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant Fast What is Endometriosis and how does it affect my ability to get pregnant?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.30) / Processed in 0.011947 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2104, 955,
Penelope Cruz: Unstoppable Pregnant