Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Paying The Price
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Paying The Price

Paying The Price

Time and time again, we hear that there is a price that must be paid for any achievement in life of great value

. I know that everyone reading this will eventually have to deal with a major hurdle in your journey to success, and you will need to know there is a price to pay.

Therefore, my compilation of articles over the next five weeks could be life changing for you. This week I am going to focus on the first letter in the word price, "P", which stands for persistence. Persistence is defined by Webster's Dictionary as "to go on resolutely or stubbornly in spite of difficulties".

The #1 word here to internalize in your spirit is the word "go"! Go means to keep on keeping on when everyone else and even you may say to yourself - What am I doing? When you say something like that to yourself remember this quote "And let us not grow weary while doing good for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart". The key word to internalize from this citation is "reap".

Most individuals have big dreams and goals, but when it's time to become persistent and continue towards reaping their harvest ninety-five percent of these large dreamers fail to pay the cost. There are thousands of individuals who say they wish to win in existence and be the greatest they could be for God, their family and themselves! But and this is the big BUT, when the road to success gets a small difficult most of those exact same people give up, quit or make an excuse like "it just wasn't for me". I would rather not continue and just concentrate on what I wish to reap from my function than fall victim towards the mindset of "well, it just was not meant for me"!

The very first letter "P" in price signifies to expect which you will be inside a scenario exactly where it would much simpler to quit than to continue and be persistent to win. These days, you should commit to your goal and say - I understand there's a cost I am heading to spend - I expect it -I accept the challenge - I will win -I will spend the price and set myself into that 5% ratio of individuals who pay the cost to fulfill their ultimate Dream! Remember, you must be continual as you spend the cost to accomplish your Why!

by: John Di Lemme.
Shopping online makes life convenient Three Things You Can Save On When Shopping Online Where To Buy The Best Earl Grey Black Tea? How To Make Online Shopping Easier Dont Buy Fibroid Miracle By Amanda Leto Untill You Read This..... I Buy This Book Raising Swans - It Pays To Raise Your Swans The Right Way When You Start Out! Buy cheap hp spare 371790 001 Watch Free TV on DontPayCable.com Where to buy flotrol to treat bladder issue Should I Buy A Table Saw Or A Radial Arm Saw? Your Online Prom Drees Shopping Guide Buy property in Santa Ponca Easy Steps For Online Shopping
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.61.16) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011457 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2280, 962,
Paying The Price Copenhagen