Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Paris Hilton Released Title
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Paris Hilton Released Title

Paris Hilton has released a couple of titles under her new music label

, Heiress Records. Heiress Records was formed as a sub label for the powerful and well known Warner Bros. Records by none other than the starlet herself, Paris Hilton. The label was created in 2004 but did not release its first album until 2006.

In 2006, Paris Hilton released her first album, known simply as "Paris." The album hit number 6 on the Billboard charts for a week, but ultimately didn't sell as many CDs as the label would have like to see from a major celebrity (I guess it just shows you that just because someone is famous doesn't mean they should be a singer). Still, her first single, called Stars Are Blind did reach the top ten in 17 countries.

All music, a web site which specializes in reviewing new music releases and providing all the celebrity gossip you could possibly want about any of your favorite singers said that the album was "more fun than anything released by Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson, and a lot fresher, too."

In 2007, Hilton gave an interview to MTV where she confirmed that the next Paris Hilton release title would be a dance album. She said that she was a huge fan of Bob Sinclair and wanted to recreate the kind of dance vibe he'd made famous. In typical "I've got more more than I could possibly spend" fashion, Paris had a recording studio installed in her home in order to work on the album and on September 30, 2008, she premiered her song "My BFF" on KIIS-FM with host Ryan Seacrest.

The song is supposed to be the first one that will form the basis of the eventual second album she is working to release and it is also the theme song for her show, My New BFF. A second song, Paris for President (because that's what we really need - a blond socialite running the country - "hey Ahmadinejad, how about we make nuclear plans over some boom boom time in the Lincoln Bedroom? And I don't mean where you bring in some bombs.") was released in October 2008.

When will Paris Hilton release her next album and what will the title be? We don't know for sure, but we do know we can expect more sensations from Paris Hilton. She is after all someone who thrives on controversy.

by: Richard Cunningham
Yacht Charter Mediterranean Low Cost Cruise Guide Personalized Ornaments For Christmas Day Blackpool Gay Friendly Hotels Bulgarian Ski Resorts Pricier Than Austrian Ones Cross-Country Skis For Sale: What to Calculate For When Purchasing Cross-Country Skis How Liposuction Solves your Contour Problems Save Money With Heat Pumps In Phoenix Catalog Printing Is A Must On The Holidays Five Great Personalised Christmas Gift Ideas Opting For A Holiday Cottage For New Year Holiday Breaks Enjoying Christmas Holidays In Northumberland Cottages Which works better the Contour Abs or the Flex Belt?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.47.253) / Processed in 0.005902 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2318, 954,