Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Our kids need us
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Our kids need us

Our kids need us

Our kids need us

On February 24, 2005 I lost my only child, my son Jason, in a terrible car accident. He was 24 years old. He was an ordinary kid. His room was messy. His car was messy. He was not very organized. But he loved art and music. In our 2 car garage, he had set up a kind of sound studio where he and his friends could play music. Our poor cat, Roxanne who lives in the garage, had to put up with all the loud music. But she got a few pats on the head every time someone walked by her, so I don't think she minded too much. Jason was the type of person who would do anything for his friends. If you were in trouble, he was there. The only thing that has gotten me through this terrible time is my faith in God. No I am not a "born again" Christian (which is not a bad thing). I am just a regular person who believes in God. I believe God has an ultimate plan for all of us. This is the only thing that has sustained me. It's been 5 years since his death and I still have a very hard time going into his bedroom.

My point in writing this is Love your young people. Even though they mess up and make bad decisions (and they will!). You never know when your time is up. I believe we are not in control of our future. There is a higher power in charge.
Ideas To Get Your Children Enthusiastic About Science Ten Tips To Help You Survive Traveling With Children Capital Guidelines for Kid Christmas Gifts Preparation A child's life will be saved today by a GPS tracking device ADHD Treatment - Looking At The Issues To Decide Which Treatment Can Give Your Child A Better Chance Where To Realize Wholesale Toys Natural Cures For ADHD - Giving Your Child A Better Chance Without Doubtful Drugs Are ADHD Medications The Best Answer For Your Child? Read This Article To Get The Facts To Money In On This Children Choose The Nice Blankets For Your Children Critical differences between steel kids bikes and wooden bikes Teenagers wholesome diet plan - help to excessive extra fat damage For Teenage Girls and Boys Child Support Florida From Marisol Rodriguez Basultolaw
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.94.152) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.011560 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1306, 956,
Our kids need us Pforzheim