Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Our Exciting and Glorious Traveling
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Our Exciting and Glorious Traveling

Traveling is very exciting and everybody likes it. However, have you ever run into something unhappy during your traveling? How will you fix it? Now I want to share you with my thrilling and fantastic experience.

The enjoyment and gaining

I majored in fine arts when I was in college and we usually went out of school to collect materials for drawing. Once upon a time, our friends and I organized a traveling to gather sketch materials. We went to the beautiful a province, southeast of China, which is famous for its natural types of scenery.Our Exciting and Glorious Traveling

We prepared very well for this study traveling. Besides our portfolios, I took my single-lens reflex camera so that I could take as many pictures as possible. One of my friends took his brand new Apple computer while another one took his video camera. All those tools would make a perfect combination, which meant that we could take photos by my camera and checked everything through computer. We could even record our life by video camera. All those forecasted that we would have a much more interesting time. One of my friends even said that he would take his wrist watch, which he has set up a spy camera. We just laughed with that.

We began our traveling after we put down our luggage to the hotel. We flew out to a natural world, feeling the nature of light and color, designing the relationship between color and life. We were totally attracted by the regional culture and landscape.

Meanwhile, the travel widened our knowledge of geography, the knowledge of customs, cultures and lifestyles of different places and countries. We also enjoyed various local special foods and saw beautiful scenery. That was a really good way of pastime.

The shocking and confusing

All of us had a great time that day and we fell in deep asleep very quickly. However, what surprised us the next morning was that all of our luggages were disappearedincluding my single-lens reflex camera, my friends' brand new Apple computer and video camera. How great the loss was. Those were our all property at that time and our studying tool. We could not believe that there were thieves at night in a hotel.Our Exciting and Glorious Traveling

We went to reason with the manager. They said they also did know what happened. And they did not see anyone went out of the hotel that night. Then we believed that our luggage were still in the hotel. We required the manger search the hotel for us. However, we were refused. We still asked them to take responsibility for this. They agreed with no result.

At that time, my friend shouted that he knew who the thieves were. We looked him curiously, thinking him joking. He put up his hands and asked us to look his wrist watches. Yes, his watch was set up a spy camera, which was often kept on at night. The spy camera has taken a video of the thief. He gave the picture to the manager. Then the police came to solve the problem. We were told that those thieves were professionals. Thanks to the evidence we provided, the police could catch them. We were prized by them. At that moment, we were so proud of ourselves. It was my friend's hobby that not only helped us but also helped the police.

How our feel

We stayed there for another three days and had an awesome time there. After we go back, we shared our friends what we learned in at the scenery together with our glorious day. We love travel, especially what it brought and will bring to us.
Holiday Travel With An Insulin Pump Rajasthan Travel - Appealing To Tourists Throughout The World Ltc Europe Tour Choose Your Best Travel Package To Srinagar Visit Si-o-Se Pol in Isfahan If You Are Traveling in Iran Enjoy Best Of India Travel Tour With Exciting Tour Package India Rajasthan Travels - Tourist Places And Attractions Travel agents in Delhi Looking For Exciting Holiday Travel? India Is The Answer! Best Travel Apps by:Michelle Blackmore Traveling By Ferry From Athens To Santorini Travel In Canada: Visit The Amazing Niagara Falls Mobile Air Cards Help Travelers Find Their Way Sundarbans National Park - Travel guide
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.171.20) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013847 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3548, 954,
Our Exciting and Glorious Traveling New York City