Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Organize While Traveling
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Organize While Traveling

Organize While Traveling

If you work in the business world, you surely have receipts

, business cards, bills, and other paper documents floating around your office and car, or tucked inside your wallet. All these pesky pieces of paper are critical for tax preparation, surviving audits, and sales or networking, but they are a huge pain to organize and are always easy to lose. Pushing these receipts or contracts through an expensive scanner or manually entering information into spreadsheets is tedious and time-consuming, as is hiring an assistant.

At www.shoeboxed.come, we look after all the loose papers. We will transform your receipts, business cards and documents into a searchable organized and useful data. With Shoeboxed you will never have to look for that contact or receipt.

At Price Waterhouse Coopers (www.pwc.com), they know it can cost $120 to find a missing receipt and $20 to file documents. You can have filing cabinets and drawers with all your papers stored but it can be very time consuming and expensive looking for a three month old receipt.

Shoeboxed helped me to unload the receipts in my wallet, desk drawer, and even banker boxes. I now login to the secure site and view or print any document I need. If I forgot the name of a potential client, no worries, Shoeboxed has my business cards scanned or if I need to return an item under warranty, no problem, Shoeboxed has my receipts date entered. My life is much simpler, yours can be too.

Visit us at www.shoeboxed.com and de-clutter your work space. You can send in your documents via email, mail, or mobile options. After users send documents to Shoeboxed, everything is scanned, data entered and verified. The information is than extracted, organized and uploaded to the Shoeboxed web application, a secure site where you can access all your information, export data to QuickBooks, Quicken, Excel, PDF, Outlook and more.

Anther great feature of Shoeboxed is the mobile capability for traveler or any smart phone users. Simply take a snap shot of your receipt and forward the image to your unique mobile email address. The data will be entered from the image and categorized in your account. Fro iPhone users there is an application that is available from iTune store making submitting receipts easy.

by: Baunoo Sheen
Guide For Rail Travel In Europe By Eurostar Travelling From London To Paris Via Train Ride Tour Packages Rajasthan : Splendors The Indian Tourism Switzerland honeymoon package, Switzerland tour package from India and Switzerland Tourism Accident Claims: What Everyone Should Know About Holiday Accident Claims How To Find Reliable Iran Tourism Services Visit Nasir Ol Molk Mosque During Your Trip To Shiraz Russian Brides from the FSU Countries Take A Trip To Iran To Explore Ancient Persian Empire History Why Women Travelers Feel Better In Group Tours To Iran Enjoy a Holiday in Cornwall Why Holidays Only In India Best Travel Deals For India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.69.152) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012507 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2338, 954,
Organize While Traveling Amsterdam