Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Oosthuizen joins Africa Open field
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Oosthuizen joins Africa Open field

PHOTO FROM discount golf clubs EXPERT ENJOYMYGOLF.COM

Open champion Louis Oosthuizen will make his Ping G15 Driver in the Africa Open in South Africa next month.

Oosthuizen has confirmed that he will start his 2011 season in the 1million euros tournament at East London Golf Club from January 6-9, and which is co-sanctioned by the European Tour and South Africa's Sunshine Tour.

Oosthuizen said: "I decided not to go and play the two tournaments in Hawaii because that won't leave me with enough off time before the start of the new Ping G15 Driver.

"I've never played in the Africa Open so I'm really looking forward to it. And the conditions are likely to be windy, which I like. I played the East London Golf Club course as an amateur, I don't remember too much about Ping G15 Driver .

The G15 driver is engineered for golfers seeking

a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Its 460cc titanium head of G15 Driver is longer front to back and features PING's patented ultra thin crown technology. Weight savings from the thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin of G15 Driver.

larger face of g15 driveris designed to increase

ball speed and provide consistency across the entire hitting surface. The new PING-designed TFC 149D high balance point shaft allows for a five gram increase in head mass (without increasing swingweight or overall weight) which results in higher ball speeds and an increased moment of inertia.

Loft

Length

Offset

Lie

Head Weight

Swingweight

45.75"

No

204g

D3

45.75"

No

204g

D3
Tips to Travel Light with One Bag Travel Thailand for Exciting Cities and Awesome Beaches Lake Tahoe – A Holiday Location Offering Something For Everyone Best Bands in Australia Take a holiday to Kandy Airport transfer during cairo trips Going On Holiday In Puerto Del Carmen Honeymoon in Paradise - Kerala Justin Bieber singing Someday at Christmas This is for entertainment purposes only Tour Of Taj Mahal A Glimpse Of A Mesmeric Seven Wonder Feel The Magic Of Royalty And Grandiose With Rajasthan Holiday Packages Novotel: All In One Destination Don't let Your Financial Crunch Affect Your Last Minute Christmas Shopping
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.201.209) / Processed in 0.006017 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 1957, 954,