Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online bad habits and how to avoid them
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online bad habits and how to avoid them

Most of the users (including me!) have bad habits on pc use. The important thing is to locate them in order to expel them once and forever

These habits often enough, burden the hardware of our PC making our lives harder.

Today is the day of the laziest of the information technologies community. I bet that many of you have used the word "password" for their real password or your date of birthday.

You should consider what else you might do that may burden your life or your PC's. It's really essential to pay attention on your network security in order to be prepared from all the online and offline dangers that exist on the web.

Without any further delays, we provide you with the 10 worst habits most users' have that may affect the life and the functionality of your PC's and how to avoid them:

I don't use any antispam - antimalware or other IT security software on my PC.

I don't take any backups of any of my hard-discs.

I sometimes reply to spam e-mails.

I don't shut down my laptop during the way back home from the office.

I usually print everything.

I leave my laptop in the car.

I install all the junk they send me.

I use the same password for all my accounts.

I use my laptop on bed.

I don't know (after all these years using windows) the shortcuts of my keyboard.

Of course, if you do just half of these things you are lucky you still have your PC alive! In the next post we will analyze how these 10 bad habits may harm our PC's.

TRUSTIT

IT Security Intelligence Athens, Greece

http://www.trust-it.gr
Apply for a job online Watch Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum live Online USA vs Ghana Live Online Streaming Watch Kentucky Wildcats vs Tennessee Volunteers College Football Live HD Online Leeds United Vs Portsmouth Live Direct Tv Online Flc On Pc Why meeting American singles online is better than at the bars? Sunpride Nutrition Online Discount Coupons Can Be A Cost Effective Way To Increase Sales Watch Missouri Tigers vs Kansas Jayhawks in Live HD Online Visit Online Clinic In Case Of Issues Related To Obesity Coupons4discount.com Is Coupon Website For Online Sun And Ski Coupons And Detailsart Coupon Codes How to Apply Scholarship Grants Online How to Make Money Fast Online? - Boost Your Adsense Revenue Best Reverse Cell Phone Search Directory Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.125.144) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012867 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 1793, 973,
Online bad habits and how to avoid them Campo Grande