Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online auctions - Are they a safe bet??
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online auctions - Are they a safe bet??

Many of you must be thinking if online bidding does give you any discounts at all...well they infact do and to tell you the truth, it definitely depends a lot on the website. The organisations well being is generated and maintained in the market through its own service offerings. The website has to keep its credibility in the market and this makes them think on the customers happiness quotient. This is the case with almost all of them in any industry. However given the fact that auctions are considered a little like gambling, even though they are not, the companies are always undergoing some or the other work to make people believe in them and change their perception towards the industry.

I am basically talking in respect to the online auction industry in india, which in itself is at a nascent stage. The masses do think of it otherwise, and offcourse it takes time for an online auction website to showcase its offerings and make people start showing their interest in it. However, there has been an amazing increase in the number of website that have come up till now, and the numbers are still not that great in terms of visibility. The market is mostly looking at bigger and most prominent ones like ebay, which is not just an auction site but is an online market place.

Today India has online users growing at an amazing pace and the rise is meteoric. They have been trying out various websites to buy accessories, gadgets, daily deals, whether it is a new website or an older one. Gone are the days when we really had that look and feel concept embedded in our minds, well not to really discount on that, we still do, however for something like gadgets and electronic items, I think we have come of age and dont need that look and feel anymore!!!

I am discussing on the online auction websites in india. There are a lot of them coming in and some of them have done some real good things. These websites do give out deals that are almost 90 % off from the Retail price, and that too on products like Apple Macbook for an instance. I dont think there will be any company that gives out such a discount and it is definitely unrealistic. However the online auction model, makes this possible and gives you a definite chance of winning it....

Lets talk about how do these auctions work?

Lets take into account a website called www.bidjosh.com

Bidjosh is a 10 paisa auction website.

Once you go into the website, you will look at various products put up on auctions which has countdown timers, bidders names, retail price and the auction price which may be somewhere close to 2-3 percent of the Retail price!!! This definitely flabbergasts one, and they start to think if this is genuine at all??? Well, yes it is. Let me take you through the process of how it really works and your odds of winning an auction.

You will have to register with the auction website which is free, and then buy bids in advance. Once you buy the bids through a secure payment gateway, you will see those bids in your bid balance i.e in your account. Go on the Live auction page and see the products in display...

Choose a product as in an auction to bid on only when the countdown timer reaches somewhere below one minute, or below 30 seconds. Now start putting in your bids. You will see that after every bid you place, the countdown timer is reset to 15 seconds, and the auction price of the product increases by 10 paisa. Likewise for all the other users who have been putting in their bids on the product. This is a simple form of auction, where the bidder who remains the last on the auction and the time runs out, WINS!!!

If a user is really bored of sitting on the website for long to keep bidding, but really thinks that he can win it, he can use a BID BUTLER tool on the website to place the bids automatically on the users behalf. BID BUTLER automatically bids on behalf of the user when the time reaches the last 30 seconds. BID BUTLER helps one in responsible bidding, and gives more chances of winning.

Now all that he has to do is just pay that auction price for that product and claim it. The product is delivered in 15 days to the user. Now you all must be thinking what if some other user outbids me and I dont win!!! Are all my placed bids a loss for me??? Am I being duped???

Well, to be frank a lotta questions, but hey, chill out!!! There is an option called BUY IT NOW, that helps you buy the product at a discounted price. The bids that a user spends on that product is refunded and that amount is subtracted from the Retail Price of the product. The user just has to pay the remaining amount, and the product is shipped to the users shipping address. The BUY IT NOW option is available for only a couple of hours post the auction closing time, and this option is available for user if and only if they have placed atleast one bid on that product.

So all in all, its an amazing thing for a winner, who claims a product at almost 90% discount from the Retail price, including the amount he spends on buying bids.

So yes, if you want to try out and see if you win a JACKPOT, go register and start bidding, however if you dont, you still dont lose anything. You can buy the product in the auction at a discounted price.
Watch Werder Bremen vs VfB Stuttgart Online via PC Free How To Buy Canada Drugs Online? Conduct a Reverse Cell Phone Number Inquiry Online! Easy Wayt of Earning Money Online See To Live Gemini TV Online Free - In Place Of No Monthly Fees Here And Now Watch Sochaux vs Brest on PC Live Online How to write articles online and grow rich doing so Discussing Online Writing Services Revolutionise Your Online Community Postings! With This Great Tool! How to Succeed in Online Auction Sites Top Tips to Achieve Online Copywriting Success How to be a Successful Online Copywriter? Super 15 Rugby live stream!Lions vs Reds live online Rugby TV
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.208.25) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.015262 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 5420, 973,
Online auctions - Are they a safe bet?? Detroit