Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Swing Trading...trade The Trends
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Swing Trading...trade The Trends

Between Day Trade and Trends

If you are not a day trader or long term investor, you are a swing trader. It usually means you are holding on to a stock for at least a few days, but not more than a few weeks. Swing trading is traditionally considered a low risk venture, especially for thosewho trade the large cap stocks. But is there really such things as low risk in these volatile times? Of course you can always just

keep shorting the market. I think that can be the most risky in our current atmosphere. Some experts will tell you that swing trading only works in a stable market, where the prices dont fluctuate. I think most regular folk always saw the market as a playground for the big cats. That was until the influx of trading companies to the internet. So how much investment capital should you have? To quote the investment companies disclosure, and Im paraphrasing; never invest more than you have to lose. It is like gambling, make no mistake about it. However instead of just rolling the dice, putting your chips all on lucky 7, or hopelessly watching the little pea spin around, you can learn what is the equivalent of counting cards.

Before we go any further, I would first like to determine that you are indeed researching swing, and not day trading. All part time traders are swing traders, because you simply cant monitor an asset that you might want to transact at any second, on a part time basis. These rebels of tradition are literally traders, rather than investors, but can reap huge rewards in a relatively short period of time. This is the itinerary of a day trader. If you cant commit or dont have the time to pursue this strategy properly, I suggest you do indeed look into swing trading. Please dont misunderstand me, swing trading can be a full time job as well, and for thousands it is. You just cant do day trading part time.

Make no mistake however, in both strategies as with anything connected with investments, you had better be knowledgeable. Always have an exit plan or stop loss in place and it is essential that you have an excellent technical charting platform.

Knowledge and Training Lead to Confidence

Confidence Leads to Profit

Let us assume that you have some knowledge or you wouldnt be researching the market. Any training you receive should be for technical analysis, or you are just wasting time and money. As far as software platforms, the following suggestions I strongly feel are necessary for any software to be useful.

1. It must be able to offer live streaming technical data. (Otherwise the program is merely educational)

2. The platform should defiantly include candlestick charting.

3. Visually it has to be large enough for all the data to be seen easily. (Many of the online brokerages technical data are too small to be useful)

4. It must be cost effective. (Most good systems can be purchased for between one and two hundred dollars)

Let the Candles Light Your Way

Include Candlestick Charting for Even Greater Profits

For those of you not yet familiar with candlestick charting, I will

try to give a brief but accurate explanation. The Chinese invented the market concept, and the Japanese perfected charting techniques with the use of the candlesticks. It is easy to understand this complex system, if we simply break it down to the ticks on the chart you follow every day. We know that the lower tick is where the stock opened and the higher is where it closed. Now if we made the two lines parallel and connected them, what would we have? A candle. However, during that movement, the stock might have gone lower or higher then where it opened or closed, So our candle has formed a tail and a wick. Is it starting to make a little sense to you? Can you see the advantage of knowing this information, for getting in and out, and setting a stop loss?

I dont profess to being an expert, but I do know of some. I obviously dont have the time to go into all the details now, but at my site

Market Mentalist
you will find all you need to know about investing online. There is an abundance of up to date articles and product information on Online Swing Trading...Trade the Trends. There is also access to some of the top trading systems available including software, books, newsletters, and Forums. Whether you are an inquisitive novice or a seasoned pro Market Mentalist offers the online investment resource you just might be seeking.

by: Avery Mann
Online Service for Good Quality Writing Research Papers Watch Live Blackburn Rovers vs Stoke City English Premier League Stream Online Free Online Product Data Entry from Intellect Outsource Online Futures Trading Methods three Characteristic that must be avoid for each and every trader Search Online For Low-cost Hotel And Flight Deals And Research On Popular Tourist Spots And Festivit Buy Shoes Online in Indonesia Change The Way You Communicate With Online Fax Services Buying Your Pet Supplies Online Shop For Bridesmaid Dresses Online Online Resale on Liquidated Items: How To Build An Effective Ppc Campaign Part2 Cognos Tutorials- A Must Online Learning For Today's Genre
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.173.32) / Processed in 0.008575 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4771, 973,