Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Online Stores Stock 3 Mistakes Of My Life By Chetan Bhagat
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Stores Stock 3 Mistakes Of My Life By Chetan Bhagat

The 3 Mistakes Of My Life by Chetan Bhagat is the third in the series by the author

. He is a leading Indian author with five titles to his credit. Being a contemporary Indian writer, Chetan Bhagats target audience is the younger generation who, in this techno savvy world prefer to keep their readings light. The selection of the topics for each of his books has made him one of the sought after authors. The secret of his success can be attributed to the subjects and the flow of writing which every youth can associate with.

Going through the reviews on The 3 Mistakes of my Life shows that this is a fiction with a lot of practical input. Woven around the game of cricket, the life of three friends in Ahmedabad, their growing up years, their sentiments, and the impact of relationships, romance, religion and politics on them.

Written in simple English, Chetan Bhagat has talked about dreams and aspiration of every youngster, their success and failures and ways to rebuild their dreams. With no frills added, the book details the story of the three young boys from a small corner of Ahmedabad, their individual dreams to become big business men, - a typical thought process of every young child in Gujarat.

The genuineness of the thought process, fears and ambitions expressed here makes the characters of the book real and the story familiar. Govind, Ishaan and Omi have each woven a dream to own a big business, be a cricketer and do well in life respectively. While Ishaan and Omi express their fears as obstacles to their dreams, Govind is shown as a more focused person, ambitious enough with plans for his success as well as his friends. Their idea of venturing to open a cricket shop was a sure way to their individual success.

To give the story a very practical outlook, the author has included visualized after effects of the natural calamities and political issues. The storyline relates to the earthquake that shook Bhuj and the Godhra incidents and its impact on the life of the common people in Gujarat.

The 3 Mistakes of my Life by Chetan Bhagat in simple English and lot of Gujarati flavor is a value addition for the bookshelf. Available at all leading bookstores, is beneficial to shop from an online books through the web portals for online shopping in India. This helps one to get the book at a very low cost through discounts and promotional coupons offered by them.

by: brianwarren
Life Insurance Cover -- Fat Chance Nesta Lifestyle And Weight Management Certification Helps Trainers And Coaches Create Healthy Lifest Student Life: Girls' Hunt for Beauty and Its Consequences Realistic And Lifelike False Tattoo Sleeves To Trick Your Family Jack Johnson: His Beachtown, His Beach Life Getting To Know More About Life Insurance Quotes Breast Cancer And Life Insurance Results - Lifestyle Holidays - A Lifetime Experience Life Insurance: Helps To Stay Away From Worries Mahavastu And The Five Elements Of Life Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary by:Caper Travel Belize Weddings - The Perfect Start To Your Married Life Oxycodone Addiction Treatment Is Life Saver
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(35.175.113.125) / Processed in 0.010341 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2471, 953,