Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Online Shopping Decisions Happen In A Split Second
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Shopping Decisions Happen In A Split Second

Online Shopping Decisions Happen In A Split Second

Have you ever considered your subconscious thought process when buying any particular product

? It doesn't matter whether you're buying in person or shopping on line, the same subconscious process occurs.

You make decisions in a split second as to whether or not you trust a particular person or website with your potential business. It happens in a split second at the subconscious level.

When shopping on line, we're not trying to be biased or wrongfully preferential, we're just moving at light speed and that's the real beauty of internet shopping. You don't have to tell a salesperson "No thanks, I'm just looking" and move on. In the internet age, you simply surf in and surf out with one quick click.

Why is this important to know? Well if you are an ecommerce website owner, or even a website developer, it's an excellent thing to know, because you only have a precious few seconds to establish trust with your perspective internet buyer. They're savvy and they're smart and they can spot a phony a mile away.Online Shopping Decisions Happen In A Split Second

It's like what they teach you when you're first starting out in sales. You only get one chance to make a good first impression. Well multiply that exponentially, and you'll understand why it's an important philosophy you'll need to adhere to, to survive on the internet.

Even web bloggers and blog sites have to pay careful attention to this rule. People will only gravitate to your article, blog, or site if they trust you, and you want them to go on trusting you. This is key. In conventional relationships, sometimes it takes a significant amount of time to establish a bond of trust, but that bond can be broken in a matter of seconds. Once that happens, it's difficult to reestablish that bond of trust.

Another key to establishing trust is to never, under any circumstance lie to your perspective client or audience, never, ever. This is the proverbial unforgivable sin. Just tell the truth. It's that simple.

Tell your perspective clients what you do and don't gild the lily in the process. If you sell shoes, tell your clients what makes your shoes unique and valuable, and then explain how they could benefit from purchasing from you in particular. This can be done in the virtual realm as well, however you have to tell your story quickly using pictures, video, logos, with adequate text and symbols, including all of the appropriate prompts that generate confidence in a perspective buyer very quickly.

What are you ultimately trying to do? My answer is you're trying to establish trust, and you're trying to do it in just a few precious seconds. If you fail, you're perspective shopper may leave and leave for good.

I suggest to my sales trainees that good salespeople do more listening than speaking. They look at me curiously, wondering how this can possibly be true, when salespeople make their living using the old gift of gab. I explain the following, telling is not selling.

Good listening skills are much more important than good telling skills for a salesperson. If you listen to your clients they will tell you what they are looking for if you ask the right questions. He who is asking the questions retains control of the conversation. The key is to maintain control, but not obvious control.

I try to make sure my new reps know 100 times more than the client about any particular products they represent, not so they can uncork on the client at first opportunity, but so they will have confidence when they do speak. This way, when they speak, they speak with authority, as an authority and this instills confidence in a perspective buyer.Online Shopping Decisions Happen In A Split Second

So whether you are a field salesperson selling in a premise capacity, or whether you are a blogger, or ecommerce website owner, the keys are still identically the same. Trust is the key. Without it you cannot open the next door or ask the next question, or convert the perspective

internet surfer into an internet buyer on your website.

These are just a few tips I hope you find helpful when you're selling anything. And besides, telling the truth is just the right way to live your life. The truth is powerful and will set you free. Now that's liberating! Thanks so much.

by: Phil Swindle
Where To Buy Chin Up Bars? Planning To Buy Kindle Reader Everything Required To Understand About Payment Gateways Buy The Best Angel & Vampire Costumes Secure Your Varied Payments When You Have Loss Of Income! Buy Glow Bracelets with Ease The Perks Of Being A Member Of An Online Shopping Club How To Know What Hockey Gear To Buy BUY TRACTOR GENUINE FOTON SPARE PARTS FROM NATIONAL The Benefits Of Shopping Online Steps to Buy a Water Purifier in a Good Way Why to buy guaranteed directory listings Bernina Sewing Machines- To buy or not to buy?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.241.82) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.013100 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4469, 962,
Online Shopping Decisions Happen In A Split Second Alagoa Nova