Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Reputation Management - Is Your Online Reputation Fragile?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Reputation Management - Is Your Online Reputation Fragile?

The biggest and gravest risk to any brands Online Reputation Management is negative media coverage

. Remember the KFC rat fiasco? Just one tiny incident of a rat infestation had the internet swamped with swarming videos, pictures, articles, comments on the very same incident.

Another thing which may scare you but is indeed true is that, disappointed customers are bound to comment negatively, but can you really speak for your employees? What if vital sensitive information gets leaked? How will you possible safeguard that?

Human nature which is bounded with emotions and feeling, in such situations concern is bound to rise. But people, most of them, tend to get hyper in such situations. Over-exaggeration, flaring tempers worsens the situation. This is on account of the human egos fragility.

William Shakespeares famous Othello makes it even simple for us.

Cassio: Reputation, reputation, reputation! O! I have lost my reputation. I have lost the immortal part of myself, and what remains is bestial. My reputation, Iago, my reputation!

Iago: As I am an honest man, I thought you had received some bodily wound; there is more offence in that than in reputation. Reputation is an idle and most false imposition; oft got without merit, and lost without deserving: you have lost no reputation at all, unless you repute yourself such a loser.

-Shakespeare, Othello, the Moor of Venice Act II. Scene III, 225-226.

When history does not deny it, why do we go about pretending it does not exist? This is why online reputation management of any brand/ service is highly fragile and can be axed any moment. This is why we need to protect it.

Online Reputation Management is the need of the hour.

by: Sania Gomes
Nba Tickets - Chris Paul Seeks Trade Are You Prepared To Make Finances Online With Adsense Have Fun With Free Bingo Online Retrieve Divorce Papers Online How To Pick The Best Online Fax Service Free Public Death Records Online Writing And Selling Ebooks: A Great Way To Make Money Online Get Online Feedback And Reviews To Get You The Best Providers Quick Tips For Online Poker Sit And Go Tournaments Online Cpr Training Most Efficient Benefits Of Ppc Optimization White Pages Directory Online Accessibility Managed Forex Trading - Don't Select Your Trader Blindly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.118.99) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012587 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1849, 973,
Online Reputation Management - Is Your Online Reputation Fragile? Casper