Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Proofreading Jobs - 5 Tips From An Employer...Here!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Proofreading Jobs - 5 Tips From An Employer...Here!

Last week I posted a couple of online proofreading jobs to Craigslist for a website

that I'm not going to mention here (because I don't want to pimp my stuff). I wanted to share a few of the things I found out so that you can have a better chance of getting work when it comes up.

Here are my top tips to getting online proofreading jobs:

1. Get In Early - After two days I already had far more responses to my ad than I could deal with so I had to close it down. Make sure you respond in the first few hours or forget it.

2. Write a Good Cover Letter - Most of the applicants just sent in their CV, but the people I interviewed sent me a message that explained why their skills matched the position.

3. Complete Tasks - Whenever I interview for a job I set a difficult first task to test the working relationship with the person. 90% of the people did not do the task and it just left me with a few who I knew where capable.

4. Stand Out - The person we picked in the end looked at all the articles on our site and made a list of all the errors in the copy. You should think of something that will set you apart.

5. Meet Deadlines - Our new employee works from home and has never missed any of the deadlines we set up. This is a great trait and I have already given her a pay rise.

Final thoughts.

This was the first time I had hired someone just through an online process and it seems to be working out great so far.

There are a lot of high quality online proofreading jobs out there and if you can get something full time you won't have to worry about searching the job boards anymore.

Go for it!

By: Chris Howard
How To Watch Satellite Tv Online For Free How To Watch Satellite Tv Online On A Pc Phone Chat Lines - Effectively Finding Romance Online Online Encyclopedia - Tips On How To Search And Convert The Knowledge With 50 Cents Free Classifieds In India, Classified Ads In India, Online Classified Advertising Book The Most Fascinating Journey Of Your Life Online! Some Tips About Buying Discount Contact Lenses Online Play Exclusive Online Crossword Puzzles Stream NCAA Watch Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs Western Michigan Broncos Online Live via PC Tv Live Free Online Sudoku:Online Puzzle Type Series Providing Unique Experience Of Playing Bangladesh Google Adsense Training Course For Silent Online Earning In Bangladesh Like All Other Co Paul Smith online stores
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.66.156) / Processed in 0.004853 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 1807, 973,