Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Promotion 101
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Promotion 101

Online Promotion 101

Online Promotion 101

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday, I got to thinking about all of the JUNK on the Internet that over promises and misleads marketers into thinking they will actually get 13 million people to read their email. I decided that we should talk about this and stay focused on what works.Generally speaking, there are three types of online marketing; Junk, Active, and Passive marketing.I think that it goes without saying that junk promotions are the ones that over promise, "Submit Your Ad to 250,000 Search Engines"...you've heard them all before. Well there aren't even that many search engines in existence, dmoz.org says there are only about 1700 approved search engines. So where is your ad going? Probably a FFA (Free For All) page where your link will only be up for a few minutes as they get tens of thousands of submissions on a daily basis.Most safelists are junk too, especially if they are claiming to send your email to millions and billions of readers? Who in their right mind signs up to read the thousands of emails that are being submitted by unsuspecting Internet newbies? No one! Where is the value in that? Beware of false promises.Now lets talk about active marketing. Active marketing requires some activity by you or someone on your marketing team to actively engage in some activity...in other words promote or starve. Examples include pay per click, ezine advertising, social networking, auctions, newsletter publishing, etc. Actively marketing your business on a daily basis is very important.Planting seeds is just as important...passive marketing. Writing a book and/or ezine article is an example of passive marketing...something that never goes away, that sends your message forever. It's like planting a seed that will grow over time.A perfect example is the very article that you're reading. This article is timeless and will be around for an infinite amount of time. It can and most likely will be added to others blogs and newsletters, and as a result is a seed that I'm planting that will bear fruit for years to come.Of the thousands that try, few succeed at conquering Internet marketing. My hope for my students is that you will stay focused and realistic about what it takes to make a living by marketing online. Sure, it will take some trial and error but with study, drive, and determination you can make it work.
Watch WEC 53 Anthony Pettis vs Benson Henderson Fight Online Live Free Streaming Latin Dance Dresses. Buy Online How To Build Online Credibility In Today's Social Media Age Different Kinds of Eyeglasses Frames Online How To Generate Traffic Online by Using Free Methods - Part One Methods to Maximize Your Enjoyments at Online Gaming How To Generate Traffic Online by Using Free Methods - Part Two Google Adwords; is it the Hidden Secrets to Making Money Online? Online Adult Chat Guidebook 2011 : Do's and Don'ts Make Money with Forex Trade: Are You Fit for this Kind of Money-Making Venture? How a Forex Trading Guide Can Be Useful for the Interested for the Forex Trader? How to Buy Jeans Online Cheap Watch And Soon the Darkness Free 2010 Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.124.143) / Processed in 0.012294 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2409, 973,
Online Promotion 101