Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Bookmakers And The Gambling Minefield
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Bookmakers And The Gambling Minefield

When I started writing about gambling, there were a handful of online bookmakers that really mattered - sure, there were bookmakers that didn't look like real bookmakers, but everyone avoided them like the plague.Today, however, there are at least five times as many bookmakers online as there were back then, so how do you navigate through the minefield? Do you open an account with each one or do you pick the bookmaker that best suits you? Here's my guide to picking your way through the online betting minefield.1) If you know the name, you'll be OK... goes without saying, really. All of the high street names have a huge online presence and a massive marketing budget. This is the absolute safest way of gambling online - you know that your money will be 100% safe, and you know that you will be paid promptly and correctly.2) Check their accreditations - above all, they must have a gambling licence! It sounds obvious, but you'll find that many bookmakers online these days don't actually have the proper accreditations! They have to be regulated - and if not, they cannot be trusted.3) Check the range of markets. Some bookmakers don't cover everything - so you've got to find a bookie that covers a wide range of markets. This implies that they employ a wide range of people who understand a wide range of sports. I've found bookies that comprehensively cover the Finnish Ice Hockey - and as a fan of Jokerit, then I like to put a few pounds on it every now and again. The bookmakers that have the widest coverage are very often the ones that have the financial backing to employ some very rare people.Also - think about it from your own personal point of view. What do you want to bet on? What is the bookmaker's speciality? Are they a football bookie? Or are they a horse-racing bookie?4) Check out the free bet offers If you're looking around for a new bookmaker, then look out for the introductory offers. These are getting more and more complicated, so let me go through the main types:- simple matched free bet: this means that if you deposit 10, bet 10, then you'll get a free bet of 10 - bet 10 get 20: not many of these around, but if you deposit 10, bet 10, then you get a free bet of 10 - no-lose bet: you deposit 20, bet 20, and if it loses, they refund your stake - i.e. you cannot lose - deposit bonus: you deposit 100, and you get a 50% bonus - i.e. 50 deposited into your account.Always read the terms and conditions of the free bet introductory offer - sometimes you have to activate the offer yourself, e-mail someone in the company, and even bet 5 times the amount you deposited before you can withdraw the free bet winnings - there's a lot of money to be made, but you have to be very careful about how you do it.5) Ask around Gambling forums abound on the internet - register and ask people. The web is full of experienced gamblers who know their stuff - if you've not heard of a bookmaker before and you're thinking about opening an account with them, get some good advice first.Remember, you're giving someone your bank card details when you sign up for an online bookmaker, so take every precaution. These days, many bookmakers sound like they might not be kosher when, in fact, they are regulated and backed by highly reputable people - especially those bookmakers with numbers in the name!And above all - bet sensibly!
Know more about JNPT and its relevance in the Foreign Trade Another Major Advantage Of Using Online Shops How to Beat Your Opponents in Online Poker Tournaments Import Problems Faced By The Traders How to Find Best Poker Rooms Online How to Manage Your Poker Bankroll for a Successful Online Poker Play How to Manage Your Poker Chips Stack for A Winning Online Poker Play Credit Card Debt Resolutions - How to Locate Trustworthy and Proven Debt Relief Advice Online Advantages And Disadvantages Of Balikbayan Boxes And Online Shops Important Things to Consider for a Safe Online Poker Play Online Poker Play at Multiple Tables Online Work With Paypal How to Win at Online Poker Tournaments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.22.136) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012702 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3492, 973,
Online Bookmakers And The Gambling Minefield Alagoa Nova