Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Appointment Scheduling - The Wave of the Future
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Appointment Scheduling - The Wave of the Future

No more phone tag! No more answering the non-stop rings when you are busy with a client. 24hrAssistant keeps your business open long past the "Closed" sign is hung on the front door!

This is why I love to work for 24hrAssistant. I get to work alongside some really cool people and I enjoying talking to and helping out our clients on a daily basis. When our clients are happy, I am happy!

Before I started working here I didn't realize the need for online appointment scheduling until I saw, firsthand, how dramatically it has benefited businesses such as hair salons, massage therapy clinics, psychologist offices and telecommunications companies. But when a client told me 80% of her clients now book appointments with her online, I couldn't believe it! And that is not the last time I heard that either!

Working for 24hrAssistant has changed the way I book appointments with my hair stylist, massage therapist and my telephone provider. I now refuse to book an appointment with a business that doesn't have online booking. I figure in this day and age not having a book online option would be like a business not having a website, impractical and non-beneficial for either parties.

The top 4 reasons why I believe every business should have 24hrAssistant:

(1) Allows customers to request their own appointments.

(2)Reduces voicemail and hang ups.

(3) Permits staff to check schedules from home, work or on the go (mobile phone).

(4) Increases traffic to your website and promotes your services.

24hrAssistant also offers exceptional customer service as well as rapid responses to client questions and concerns. When you email or call us you talk to a real person not an automated voice. In all the appointment scheduling systems I have come across next to none offer this with their software. I know this is something I appreciate and look for when signing up for a service of any kind!

So stop scrambling to find the gigantic appointment book! Throw it out and relax instead! Doesn't that sound better? So sign up for a 30 day free trial today with 24hrAssistant at www.24hrAssistant.com and see the difference it makes for yourself!
Don't Believe the Hype About Making Money Online Studying A lot more about HVAC Training Online Forex automoney review!? Making Money Online - Can You Handle The Truth? Classy swimsuits for juniors are on sale and online High fashion quality Burberry products online are the best choice How to get Visa Vietnam online Forex - Become a Successful Forex Trader Online Jobs for Students are Everywhere I Will Watch Rango Online UK mobile phone customers can buy best deals from online phone shops Why Should I purchase Best Multivitamins from Online Vitamin Store? How To Get Best Online Discount Pharmacy From Discount Overseas Drugstore
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.16.229) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013238 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2320, 973,
Online Appointment Scheduling - The Wave of the Future New York City