Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Onestopshop(oss) Retails Launches Oss Royalty Card To Woo Its Customers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Onestopshop(oss) Retails Launches Oss Royalty Card To Woo Its Customers

Retail business has flourish which contributes to 10% of India GDP

. Prior to 1990 retail market was not organized as it is today .It was dominated by sellers market .In today competitive world sellers need to understand buyers requirements if they want to grow.

There is a sales strategy that large and small companies have implemented to keep their customers driving back to store time-and-time again. We all know it as Customer Reward Programs. This program is best suited to business segments like grocery, retail store, rental, and the financial (credit card) industries. You may have heard some of their punch lines: earn cash rewards, we give you cash back, and earn 2% on your purchases.

The other day I went to some grocery store to buy several items for our home. As I was checking out some products the cashier called someone over who pulled up my purchase records. Turns out that if I upgraded my membership I can earn money back on my purchases;. Why not? I want to upgrade my membership asap. I said.

Now why would they offer to give me money back on my regular purchases? Because they know that now I will choose that product over the grocery store or another outlet. This will increase their volume without spending money on advertising or marketing. This is a customer loyalty/reward program that works. It effectively costs the seller nothing and this gives assurance that his existing clients will buy more.

Some of the Indian companies for instance OSS Retails have launched OSSroyalty card for their loyal customers.OSS Retails Ceo quoted We would like to appreciate customer relation ship with our brand and this is our token of appreciation.OSSroyalty card is applicable for Onestopshop.in services such as Railticketonline.com, Flightsafar.com through which customer can earn points on buying tickets and can redeem it at ossroyaltycard.com

by: Shripad Nadkarni
Yorkshire Hotels Provide The Perfect End To Your Day Tie The Knot At Nigi Nigi Too Boracay Island Hotel The Rise In The Australian Student Visa Fun-filled Holidays With Cheap Flights To Manila The History Of Countrylink Parkes Elvis Holiday South India Contains Amazing Beauty Of Our Country Top Five Reasons Why Devon Is The Perfect Holiday Destination In Uk Helicopter To Catalina Like Winning Reward Challenge Tips On Getting Great Savings For Your Holiday. How to Experience Heart Pumping Adventure Travel in Australia Mozambique Guide And Flights To Mozambique Namibia Guide And Flights To Namibia Top Ten Tips For The Best Beach Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.249.127) / Processed in 0.011774 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2031, 954,