Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » On Tour With Custom Banners
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

On Tour With Custom Banners

Now that summer is in full swing with long days and warm nights

, so too are bands hitting the road for the annual summer concert season. Summer is a great time to see a concert because outdoor venues allow concert-goers the freedom to take up a little more space and act a bit more crazy than they would if they were inside an arena or coliseum. My favorite summer concerts are those that I either attend with a large group of friends or those in which my favorite songs are played. Going to a show with a group of friends is great, but it's nothing compared to hearing all of my favorite songs. I've been to a lot of concerts over the years, and I can honestly say that there is never any guarantee at any show that you will hear your favorite song. It never hurts to have a little luck, though! Keep reading to learn about three ways of increasing your chances of hearing your favorite tune at a show. While these methods will increase the likelihood of hearing that special song, keep in mind there are no guarantees.

BRING A CUSTOM BANNER

So often when I go to concerts I see innocent children and eager teenagers holding up poster boards on which are written the names of the songs they want to hear. I honestly don't think that a piece of poster board is enough to get the attention of the band on stage. Lately I've been bringing with me to concerts a large custom banner with the words of my favorite song written in bold, shiny lettering. Custom banners are great for concerts because they roll up, travel easily and they're waterproof. The fact that custom banners are waterproof is great because every now and then it will rain at a show, and even in those situations I still get to make my song request.

ATTACH YOUR CUSTOM BANNER TO LONG POLES ON EACH ENDOn Tour With Custom Banners

Your custom banner is useless unless you are able to hold it up high enough above the crowd for the band to see. Thus, creativity is a necessity when making song requests with a custom banner. It must be your lucky day, though, because I have a solution! When you design your custom banner, be sure to include sleeve pockets on either end of the banner. These pockets are important because they allow you to attach long plastic poles to the custom banner which you can then use to hold the vinyl banner high up in the sky. This eliminates your height (or lack thereof) from playing a factor in whether or not you get to hear your favorite song.

CREATIVE BANNERS WORK THE BEST

This may sound dumb, but through my research I learned that the crazier the combination of colors I included on my custom banner, the more likely I was to get a band's attention. Similar to the male peacock, who raises his beautiful tail feathers as a way of attracting a mate, you want to get a band's attention with bright colors and fancy lettering. I once did such a good job with my vinyl banner that the lead singer called me out and congratulated me on my vinyl banner design. That was awesome!

GOOD LUCK

So there you have them, my three recommendations for ways to get your favorite song played at a concert. These suggestions may not work, but they will definitely improve your odds. Now get out there and go to as many concerts as you can, and don't forget your custom banner!

by: Kara Klein
Enjoy A Trip To Albuquerque Tired Of The Uk? Australia Could Be Calling Touring The Beautiful State Of Colorado Pick The Right Phoenix Movers For Your Next Move American Honeymooners Accommodation Bristol England Traveler Guide Have a pleasant Trip at Cannes - Cannes Apartment for Rent Eid holiday offers at City Seasons Free Coupons for Australia Tour Australia Coupon Options for Travel Fiji ! Bula Vinaka By The Travelmart Staying Warm On A Backpacking Trip Festive Holiday Decors on a Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.151.141) / Processed in 0.005186 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3489, 954,