Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » On Page Optimization Strategy
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

On Page Optimization Strategy

On Page Optimization Strategy

On page optimization really comes down to your keywords

. The keyword is really what drives the search engine. Picking of the keyword is absolutely crucial. You need to get into the mind of your user and think, if I was a soccer fanatic, what would I be typing into the search engine to find whatever it is I want to serve up.

Let's say I want to serve up something about soccer drills because I've got a book I'm going to sell about soccer drills. On one page I've got here's one free soccer drill and now that you've read this free soccer drill I want you to buy the book.

Let's say I'm going to optimise this page for soccer drills. I've gone through the process of thinking, my book is about soccer drills and first thing you would do is some analysis. There are some different keyword research tools out there. One of the best ones to check out is you type into Google 'free google keyword research tool'. You can put in a seed keyword. Google will then give a lot of other keywords that are related to this topic that we might look at optimising for at a later stage.

Our primary keyword, our seed keyword is soccer drills because we've got that soccer drills book. Soccer drills is what we were ranked, so we will put it into the title tag, that's in your head tag information, in your html page then you would also put it into your meta description.

You would also put it into your meta keywords, you might put it into your h1 tag (we'll discuss this later). Then you want to sprinkle the keyword throughout the page. That's really all on page optimisation is.

All you're doing is having it so when that spider follows the link and goes soccer drills. When it gets to this website you want there to be a congruency between what Google thinks the page is going to be about and then what the page is about. This spider will make an analysis based on the title tag, meta description, keywords, h1 tag and a few times throughout the page.

Google will come here and scan the website and will say, this page is about soccer drills. The link that links to the website said it was about soccer drills, I got here and it had soccer drills all over the page.

This leads to another important point. Whenever you are optimising for a web page, only optimise for one keyword. You don't want to have too many keywords. We go to free google keyword tool and we put soccer drills in, and it might come up with other keywords. It's ok to have ancillary keywords.

Begin with soccer drill and you might have soccer drill training. The key is when you select you keywords you want to be selecting keywords that people are typing in. There is no point in optimising for a keyword that no one else is typing in.

People may say, I rank number one for mating habits of mosquitoes in Ethiopia. I could be number one for that very long phrase. If someone typed that in, I could put that into this page in the title tag, the description, the h1 tag, and put it throughout the page. I might come up number one, in fact there is a very good chance I could be number one for that, because no one else is going to optimise for that. Google's trying to come up with the most relevant response for whatever someone types in. If I have a page that's optimised for that, what are the chances of someone else optimising for that? Zero.

But a number one listing for that means nothing, because who is going to be typing those keywords in? You should practice on page optimization for one keyword per page. On page optimization should be done for great keywords - with high search volumes and relevant to your content.

by: Jimmy Cox
Five Match Play Strategies That Work Roulette Strategy | Win At Online Roulette | Free Roulette System FAP Turbo - Is FAP Turbo the Right Trading Robot For You? The nuances of shares trading Get Your Ex Back - 8 Strategies You Need To Know Martha Stewart And Her Trouble In Trading Take Out The Learning Curve On Internet Marketing, Save Yourself Years. Local Retailers: Your Customers are Online, and They Want Coupons Lodge This Trading Advice In Your Brain Because Success Awaits Will the Best On Line Trading Systems and Strategies Make You Successful? Simulation And Risk Analysis Analytical Techniques For Understanding And Controlling Risk Do I Really Need A Business Plan? Key To Successful Change - Dont Attack The Symptom, Cure The Cause
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.143.170) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.005616 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3815, 496,
On Page Optimization Strategy Vairano Patenora