Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Norah Jones Tickets - Norah Jones Returns To Bonnaroo
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Norah Jones Tickets - Norah Jones Returns To Bonnaroo

Norah Jones Tickets - Norah Jones Returns To Bonnaroo

Bonnaroo Music Festival veteran Norah Jones returned to Manchester

, Tenn. for the 2010 edition of the popular summer festival, performing on the Which Stage on Saturday, June 12. The Tennessean reports that Jones and her band opened with "What Am I To You?" off Jones' 2004 album Feels Like Home, and the mellow delivery set the stage for the rest of her Bonnaroo performance.

Mid-set, Jones announced, "We're going some songs from my new record here so that's fun for us," referencing 2009's The Fall, which she recorded with Middle Tennessee-based producer Jacquire King, who is known for working with southern rock band Kings of Leon.

Norah Jones and her band performed songs off The Fall like her lead single "Chasing Pirates," "Young Blood," "Even Though," "It's Gonna Be" and "Light As a Feather," which was co-written by former Nashvillian Ryan Adams, at Bonnaroo. Before playing "Cry, Cry, Cry," Jones asked the crowd, "You guys like Johnny Cash here?" Jones was among nearly 100 acts that performed at the ninth edition of Bonnaroo, such as headliners Jay-Z, the Dave Matthews Band, Kings of Leon and Conan O'Brien, who brought his traveling comedy show to the Tennessee farm.

Bonnaroo isn't the only music festival on Norah Jones' schedule this summer, however, as she is slated to perform at Lilith Fair. The female-powered music festival, created by singer Sarah McLachlan, is back after being dormant for nearly 11 years and will be stopping in North America cities beginning with a June 28 gig in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Norah Jones Tickets - Norah Jones Returns To Bonnaroo

The Lilith Fair will weave its way around North America-showcasing artists like Carly Simon, Indigo Girls, Heart, Sugarland, Tegan and Sara, Metric and many more-throughout the summer before finishing up in Dallas, Texas on Aug. 16. Jones will be performing as part of the Lilith Fair tour in West Palm Beach, Fla.; Houston, Texas; Tampa, Fla.; Birmingham, Ala. and Dallas, Texas.

Fans can also get Norah Jones tickets online to see her on other dates in support of The Fall. Speaking about her latest album on the official Lilith Fair website, the Grammy Award-winner said, "For this record, I just had a sound in my head. I wanted the grooves to be more present and heavy. And I also wanted to do something different-I've been hanging with the same group of musicians for a long time, and I thought it was a good time for me to work with different people and experiment a little."

In addition to producer Jacquire King, Jones enlisted musicians like drummers Joey Waronker and James Gadson, keyboardist James Poyser and guitarists Marc Ribot and Smokey Hornel.

Jones also abandoned her signature piano-driven, jazzy style in favor of emphasizing rhythm and showcasing her own guitar playing on The Fall. "I've always written more on guitar than on piano. The thing that's really different this time is that I drove the rhythm more, because what I play on the guitar are rhythm parts. When I play the piano, I don't really play rhythm, I just sort of sprinkle over the top," Jones revealed.

by: Pat Smith
Travel changing pad Relax During the Holidays and Avoid the Stress! Africanized Bees (killer Bees) - Facts And Fiction Reasons To Visit Liverpool This Christmas Indulge To A Los Angeles Luxury Hotel On Your Travels, With More Spa Treatments And Reliable Interne Binaural Beats - The Secret to Fast Natural Relaxation Get the Best Catches on Your Alaska King Salmon Fishing Trips The Top Christmas Toys 2010 - 10 Must Have Hot Gift Ideas Green Day Tickets - Green Day's 'american Idiot' Wins Two Tony Awards Dave Matthews Band Tickets - Dmb Closes Bonnaroo 2010 A Detailed Comparison of the Mediterranean and South Beach Diets Travel Insurance For Your Grandparents Countrywide Property: The Most Palpable Type Of Investment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.100.118) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.010116 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3191, 954,
Norah Jones Tickets - Norah Jones Returns To Bonnaroo Atlanta