Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Nine Yin True Through Whether Can Save Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Nine Yin True Through Whether Can Save Online

Nine Yin True Through Whether Can Save Online

South Korea online

In November 2000, yu, the agency South Korea wisdom swims the light of darkness "into the domestic, although he was soon knocked out, but it marked the South Korea formally entering the China online, and then the Stone Age, one thousand years, the dragon, etc have poured into, most of these games are a feature that bloody, violence, the role of exposure, easy to use, this let China's early her civilian people couldn't put it down. And in 2001, with the introduction of the legend, this kind of South Korea online swept across China almost online games market, become China's biggest winner, grand old total ChenTianQiao also from 400000 assets within a year a billionaire, the legend is bearing the 70, 80 after too many memories... And after all the inside of the legendary is set for relatively simple, not like now of games, and this element ah, and the elements, a lot of things. In short, the legend is better to the foundation of the simpler, for just begin to contact network game soon of Chinese netizens for, is a sweet BoBo. And now in China, more and more of the South Korea game, the picture, play, the role of the degree of exposure more and sharp, but not a popularity value and business effect can achieve the degree blood legend. Enter China's South Korea online is more also, among them with the sword spirit, C9, rocky respect for the three, the three game content rich and colorful, action against all feeling is stronger, in development, graphics, role and sound effects, etc have consistent high praise, but familiar with South Korea game player will find, South Korea game production processes basically unchanged, is of the same model, and to pay attention to the picture, don't pay attention to can play sex, most of the players in the familiar with the basic map and game content after the lost interest, like the aurora, such as AION online arose in China is not the voice is not high, but soon fell shrines. There are many factors, hacking, the effect of the world of warcraft, but the most important or their own reason, players in that picture look good except after a little besides, level or that practice, a strange or that play, soon lost patience, along with the probe, plug-in, a large number of players immediately losing, though strong seal late grand hang, also not allow players to come back.

South Korea game is kimchi, pay attention to the picture, don't pay attention to can play sex, hope sword spirit, C9, rocky this three game change, the three game is two section has started testing, but I didn't go to play, one of the many reasons, did not say.

Europe and America online

Europe and America online has large main EVE, ring, such as world of warcraft king, but the real meaning of success only world of warcraft, relatively speaking, two other game is not careful, the details are not picture is not beautiful, not to play content not call not huge. But in China the relative to produce commercial influence of it's underground heaven! EVE of play existence of loopholes, EVE skills is not to need online to rise, at ordinary times when money's play, dig mining.. This work for a long time but will be bored with, which is to say that the games don't need you long time online, is actually a good (but we Chinese players like the notion, some, play many, the pickle is I can't agree.. play the game the way of the individual, others have no right to point fingers foot row, also need not upgrade to ethics this highly) so the Chinese players who can accept how not part of EVE this kind of mode, in addition, EVE high starting point, on card too expensive, also lost some regular players. King ring failure main have 2 points, one is the official operation, and the second is the player's interactive too little. Some players into several hours, even other players figure can not see.

The success of the world of warcraft many factors, interactive high, detail processing is more reasonable, FB, reputation system, camp system, all of these make players to experience the most directly bring every time get satisfaction, world of warcraft huge yet detailed world structure laid the foundation for the talk, when the game developers set out huge background, how to make new players quickly understand and love it, and became very important!

Online Chinese

Games like our life, to get much, we will pay the how much, in the game in strong, will be filled with many of RMB, but, after all, RMB players in online there is only represent a group, most people are willing to spend only a small amount of money, they won't because you are very strong, equipment, and competition with you, as the gap is more and more big, they won't charge money, but the back out of the game. Online didn't so much have battered the tendency of the supporting role, how to let the RMB players willing battered is now online for you to think about the domestic east

My summer vacation began to play legend in 2002, playing about more than three years, and then at the same time the game and its world of warcraft, perfect picture although details very rough, but character has scenery indeed

It is beautiful, it is also one of the main reasons for the eye, but in play on the content of hope again a bit rich perfect, don't let players feel tired, players as long as feel tired, that for the game at any moment as he dropped out. Perfect game greatest weakness is in the can play sex, perfect world to relative a little bit better, other did not say. I to each perfect games are played, but the basic are played less than a month after just gave up, true too boring, only perfect world and perfect the world international version I played for six years, although very dark pit dad is perfect, but relative to other game companies, no doubt, or has a certain development ability.

Nine Yin true through is a dark horse, is also the biggest domestic hot, is China's online product new star, also gave countless people the hope of domestic games, because of this, I to the snail company also to pay attention to some, so no matter, this is in recent years to really serious in the game of Internet company, wanted to his 26, the exit online, and no longer infatuated with the games, but I see the snail's earnest, snail company also is a enterprise, in order to profit for the purpose, it can resist pressure to perfect our game, it touched me. With this, I will go to support him, I want to see it succeed.

by: sgwow
Get A Unique Princess Wedding Ring Should I Choose A Local Insurance Company? Girls Christening Gown - Ideas and Styles How To make Money Online Tips To Find The Best Horses Insurance Plans In Arizona Personal motifs of Tatiana Malysheva Investing In Chicago Rental Units Very Best Online File Backup Printable Wedding Invitation Benefits Of Getting Them Subconscious Mind Seduction - Seduce The Woman You Desire Online Suggestion Box-the Suggestions Made Accessible Weight Loss Boot Camp Winter Coats For Women-from Fashion To Formal
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.20.56) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.015263 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 6658, 975,
Nine Yin True Through Whether Can Save Online Alagoa Nova