Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » New children's book author Abe Rossi will soon be releasing his first book titled "Inventors Beware"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

New children's book author Abe Rossi will soon be releasing his first book titled "Inventors Beware"

New children's book author Abe Rossi will soon be releasing his first book titled "Inventors Beware"

I began writing stories and poetry many years ago. At times, filling spiral bound notebooks with simple thoughts to be used at a later date. Even now, though quite proficient in the use of computers, I still pre-write all of my ideas in my notebooks. At that point, I type and save the result onto my computer.

Life is my main motivation. What I see, hear and feel in my heart. Frequently, I write with children in mind, yet I also write for adults. I tend to write about all types of subject matter, however, the pieces I write that are of most importance to me are those that have some type of lesson or moral to be learned.

I believe that what makes my stories unique and special is the fact that the tales are often told from the perspective of different animals. The story-poems typically have a lesson to be gained from how these animals work out their problems together. With regard to tales such as The Persnickerdies, I attempt to use imaginary creatures to help stir the imagination, as well as interest and excite the reader.

I feel as though my words are applicable to both young and old alike. In particular, I feel confident that when these stories are read to young people, it will help to foster a dialogue between the reader and the listener. The use of rhyme for the method of delivery of my story-poems is quite intentional. Children seem to respond very positively to this approach. I truly believe that all can benefit from what can be learned through these tales
Fun For Kids And Moms - Throw A Teddy Bear Party How To Lose Fifteen Pounds In A Month! Get All Eyes on You with the Classic Teens Bikinis Can your child swim? Fifteen Minutes of Fame Thinking About Natural Child Birth? What Can We Learn About Childhood Anxiety From Classic Children's Stories? One Day Wonder Boy Actor Finding All Available Childcare Options in Phoenix Avatar The Last Airbender Toys - Katara and Aang How To Attract Buyers For Children's Products Fourteen dirty tricks agents get up to Baseball Trading Pins - A Great Pastime For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.24.134) / Processed in 0.012061 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1635, 956,