Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » New London CT used Acura TSX some driver's dream car
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

New London CT used Acura TSX some driver's dream car

A wise man once said, "Come on, honey. I'm not sure I feel like Acura cake anymore." Alright, you got me. That's a quote from South Park. But what's wrong with a little Acura cake? The new TSX is proving that Acura can be a sweet treat for the masses by offering a fun, enticing experience (with whipped cream on top). With so much happening in the car industry these days, it's nice to see a traditional, fun, easy-to-drive car take up some page space in some of our favorite auto mags. New Haven CT Acura dealers are excited to offer this car to the buying public, much of which is less concerned with all the bells and whistles tacked onto other popular cars. I want to get back to basics. I want a car that is about three things: a fun driving experience, great utility and solid safety features. When I recently took the second generation Acura TSX out on the road, I had an experience that definitely changed the way I view the Acura brand for the better. New London CT used Acura dealers have never been high on my list of preferred destinations, but I'm now singing a much different tune as a result of the TSX.

It's great for any car to get a little press in some of the most important trade magazines in the industry. The 2009 Acura TSX was recently given a long term review in Car and Driver, much to the excitement of New Haven CT Acura drivers. According to the article, "Based on the Honda Accord sold in Europe, this TSX is a little bigger than the first (an increase with minimal payoff for rear-seat passengers) and a little heavier, tooabout 130 pounds, depending on equipment. But it's much smaller than the Accord sedan sold here, and handier as well. Acura finally gave in to market pressures and added a V-6 engine option for 2010. We're not at all sure this is a plus, particularly in light of the V-6's $5540 premium and automatic-only transmission. Our long-term test car arrived in the depths of winterlate January 2009with 87 miles on the odo and Acura's thoroughly proven 2.4-liter, DOHC 16-valve aluminum four (a modest 201 horsepower and 172 pound-feet of torque) under its hood, mated to a six-speed manual transmission." New London CT used Acura dealers are especially excited about the new V6 engine, which will surely feed a little more speed to your ride.

New Haven CT Acura dealers know that the TSX has been out for a couple of years, but that doesn't mean it isn't a hot selling item at New London CT used Acura dealers. In fact, it's definitely one of the more fun smaller cars I've had a chance to test-drive myself. It certainly isn't the end all be all in today's industry, but it takes out a lot of the clutter you find in the newer vehicles on the market. Big props to Acura.
Get Blessed by Nature's Splendor on Kerala Tours Christmas Ornament Stands Adventure Travel Destinations For The Adrenalin Junkie Alliance Francaise Mombasa: The Best French Learning Centre An Adventure To Remember: Ideas For Adventure Travel Comparison of 2010 and 2011 definitions for 93922-93924 Ipod Australia-Guarantee Your Entertaining Time To Be More Exciting Golden Triangle Tour Package: A Golden Opportunity To Visit India Pyxism Inc. Encourages Members To Travel And Earn Move With The Times With A Mobile Travel Platform The importance of hiring a reliable Boca Limousine Service for your corporate travel French Bulldog Puppies and all About Their Allergies The Tour De France Tragedy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.198.96) / Processed in 0.012316 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2901, 954,