Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » New Jersey Nissan Dealer Reveals Great Holiday Deals At A-z Year End Sales Event
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

New Jersey Nissan Dealer Reveals Great Holiday Deals At A-z Year End Sales Event

New Jersey Nissan Dealer Reveals Great Holiday Deals At A-z Year End Sales Event

After more than a year of economic disparity in the automotive industry as a part

of the recent recession, you would think most manufacturers wouldnt be able to shell out on their usual year-end events. Well, Im a solid believer in the power of consumer demand, and I knew only the smartest manufacturers would be rolling out the red carpet for wayward customers and offering some of their best deals in years. So, naturally, when my friend asked me if I wanted to join him at our local New Jersey Nissan dealership to check out the A to Z Year End Sales Event, a staple of the manufacturers dedication to quality service, I was intrigued.

The A to Z Year-End Sales Event celebrates Nissans quality, performance and special year-end offers on vehicles from the Altima to the 370Z. When I walked into my Staten Island Nissan dealership, the 2010 Altima was one of the first vehicles to catch my eye. The fourth generation of this reliable vehicle, the 2010 Altima leverages a 2.5-liter inline four to pump out 175 horsepower. I also found out that top of the line SR models get a 270 horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 upgrade, which could be great for drivers that need to feed a little extra speed to their rides.

Then, I spun around to immediately find the 370Z, one of the coolest and most stylish vehicles on display at my Bayonne new Nissan dealership. This was the car I was really sold on. From its scathingly stylish exterior to its powerful 3.7-liter V6 engine pumping out 332 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque the 370Z really seemed to have the kick that New Jersey Nissan drivers like myself want.

Last time I walked into my New Jersey Nissan dealership with my buddy Eric, Id looked at the price tag and grimaced. The price was on the low end for sports cars, but I just didnt have enough money saved to make the jump. Eric had calmly patted me on the shoulder and said, Maybe in a couple of years.New Jersey Nissan Dealer Reveals Great Holiday Deals At A-z Year End Sales Event

It looks like this is the year. The sales event this year is yielding special financing offers like a $199 a month lease for 39 months on the 2010 Nissan Altima. Its the holidays, so I thought, Why not treat myself to something nice? And its all possible when you visit your Staten Island Nissan dealership to check out the A to Z Year-End Sales Event.

Well, in the end, I drove out in a new 370Z. It was the only thing that made sense. And you know what? Eric drove out of there in a freshly-leased Altima. Neither of us could be happier with our choices. Just a quick trip to our Bayonne new Nissan dealer, and suddenly were out the door in vehicles we never thought wed be able to afford. So if youre like us and looking for your most cost-effective buying option, hurry down to your local Nissan dealer today to take a look at what they have to offer.

by: Charles Garner
Amusement And Vacation In India The Bali Island Family Adventures-a Great Fun India Travel Information Trekking In Bangalore Trekking Tour In Ladakh Wildlife In India Targeting Your Cruise Ship Job Applications Cheap Airline Tickets By Yatra Offers Flights To Victoria Falls, Cheap Flights To Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls Flights Zimbabwe, Victori Goa Honeymoon - A Retreat For Honeymooners Travel To Machu Picchu In Peru Travel To Finland, Enjoy The Fun Land
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.117.183) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.013365 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2848, 954,
New Jersey Nissan Dealer Reveals Great Holiday Deals At A-z Year End Sales Event Ljubljana