Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Network Marketing - Building Your Team
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Network Marketing - Building Your Team

Network Marketing - Building Your Team

When starting your network marketing business with a small team of those whom you

know personally be sure to build from the stock of great business building team leaders with these qualities.

You see, you really don't want someone on your business building team who may be a drain of your energy and resources. So, regarding those whom I personally knew, I chose to make the opportunity available only to those who had at least two of these characteristics:

- DESIRE: You need a strong desire to start a business, with plans to go fulltime

- RESPECT: That which I know or have heard about you has gained my respect for you.

- INTEREST: You have expressly shown an interest in learning and growing

- ATTITUDE: You have a great attitude towards life and work and you would do well in this endeavor and probably any other with a little direction.

The bottom line is these folks already exhibited winner qualities and were currently in professional and successful positions. Now, I wasn't really concerned about who may or may not respond from this pool of folks for I knew it would only be those who qualified.

I had simply planned to build great business builders from the DNA of existing great business leaders and decided to make the offer to whoever may respond before I went online.

Since direct marketing is quite different from multi level marketing the quantity of the team is much less important than the quality of the team members.

Decisive Marketing

Now, you must of course teach these great business leaders the essentials of building great businesses online. The basic formula is:

- A system for marketing that is automatic and proven

- A team that has each member focusing on his / her own personal strengths

- A solid product or service with significant profit levels so it can be marketed aggressively

But Mindset Is Still The Most Crucial...

Think about the qualities of any great business builder. Isn't it really more about mindset than anything else. Yes, we need knowledge of what to do and how to do it, but the most important elements in building any marketing team is that your team members have desire, respect, interest and attitude whether online or offline.

Then, of course, by combining these personal qualities with the three essentials that every team leader needs to provide for his team - a system, focus on strengths and a great product, then your team will grow naturally.

Oh, One More Thing!

We must not forget, of course, one more ingredient that most reading this know without mentioning - hard work! Yes, it is a business; yes, there is a learning curve; yes there is a lot to learn especially if coming from the offline world to transition to the online world.

Now, we know attitude and mindset is not everything but - desire with a great attitude will take you a long way down the road. So, if you want to keep your network marketing team building easy and fun then choose to work with those who have these essential qualities.

by: Jack Funderburk
Increase Your Profits With These Ebay Powerseller Secrets Where To Find Products To Sell On Ebay To Make You Cash Today E-book - The Online Money Bank Share Trading - Doing It Online Online Share Trading: Learn The Tricks And Earn The Trade Earning Money From Taking Online Surveys Short Term Versus Long Term Marketing For Your Online Home Business Understanding Online Pharmacies Succeed Online With A Great Mentor Or Coach Where To Get Online Piano Lessons © Where To Get Online Guitar Lessons © Stop Trying To Build The Perfect Website Your Three Free Keys To Knowing What Sells On Ebay
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.205.123) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.013142 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 3194, 973,
Network Marketing - Building Your Team Pforzheim