Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Natural Remedies to Whiten My Teeth
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Natural Remedies to Whiten My Teeth

Out of all of the methods for making teeth whiter, I wanted the natural and least expensive way to white my teeth. I could have visited my dentist to allow him to whiten my teeth but that would have cost me a little more than I am willing to spend. Whitening toothpastes work but over a period an extended period of time. I wanted something that could give me results quicker than whitening pastes that cost around the same or cheaper than toothpaste.

When searching for these alternative methods, I ran across a procedure that I found to be quite surprising. This proved not to be the best tasting method of whitening my teeth. However, it is one that I found to be effective. Creating a paste from lemon juice and salt is a great method when you are focused on your budget. Simply mix one part lemon juice with two parts salt and rub the paste onto your teeth. What really makes this method work is the salt granules which effectively brighten your smile as it removes the yellow stains from your teeth.

If you have ever witnessed the power of club soda as it brightens a tarnished penny, you will be amazed at how I used it to whiten my teeth. Mix 2 parts club soda with one part of water. You can use this as a mouthwash to thoroughly rinse and brighten your smile all at once. While this too may not taste the best, it is certainly a method to consider.
Wisdom Teeth – Problems and Solutions Various Methods To Select The Best Dental Indemnity Policies In Arizona Idaho Falls Sedation Dentist For Your Dental Anxieties The Easiest Way To Find Affordable Dental Implants|permanent Dentures: What Dentists Need To Tell Yo Sedation Dentistry: The Answer to Dental Phobia Pregnancy and Dental Care Trust In Dental Care Of Irvine Teeth Whitening- Improve First Impressions With A Brighter, Whiter Smile Riverside Cosmetic Dentist- Ailing Oral Problems With Latent Dental Procedures Dental Emergencies- Should You Go To The Dentist Or The Hospital? Beam Dental Pain Away Charlotte With Laser Dentistry How To Find A Wonderful Deal On Dental Insurance Dental Clinic Florence - Bringing Back Your Natural Pearly White Teeth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.203.68) / Processed in 0.011518 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1430, 964,