Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » My trip to the Miami office
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My trip to the Miami office

I'm going to Miami next week because our company does writing work for some US based businesses and our boss thinks it's a good idea for us to get familiar with the city.

To be honest I've actually been before but it was mostly for fun (although there was a bit of businesses, just a bit).

I went a few years ago with a few friends and it was amazing, everyday was like a Mardi Gras and everybody partied all day. It really is the type of town I could spend a few days in.

There ain't no city in the world like this. I mean, the company I'm researching has beautiful Miami executive suites and it's right next to the hottest club in the city which is right on the beach.Which is great for winding down in after a long day at the office, believe me.

When we go we plan on staying for 2 days but every time we come we always wind up staying longer.

I wish our office was in Miami, it's just the perfect place to work. Don't get me wrong Charlotte Town has got it going on and New York is the city that doesn't sleep but Miami is so chilled out it is a perfect place to work.

I was talking to some of the staff at that particular Miami office and they said that at weekends they usually spend all night on the beach until the break of dawn and that the water is so clear that you can see to the bottom. It just sounds like an amazing way to spend your weekend.

I just wish I got to spend more time over there, I mean we go about every 6 months but I'd really like to work over their permanently.

So if you're following my lead and spending some time in Miami all I've got to say is welcome to Miami.
The Economic Climate in UK: Is it Conducive for UK Company Formation? Avoiding the ‘Christmas shopping rush' this 2010 Budget Hotels for Sanya Holidays Comparison between Honda Activa and Hero Honda Pleasure Nail Polish Trends For Summer 2010 Luxury Tours of India - Crave for More Tourist Attractions in Bern, the Capital of Switzerland Tour to Famous Hill Stations of India American K-3 Visas for Spouses from Laos Christmas Gift Ideas for Those on a Budget Incredible India tourism: Bringing Dreams Alive US Open: Graeme McDowell Wins His First Golf Major at Pebble Beach, USA Day Tour Pyramids, Memphis , Sakkara
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.116.188) / Processed in 0.005465 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1782, 954,