Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » My date with sepecial evening
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My date with sepecial evening

My date with sepecial evening

I always have a daily date with free sex, and it keeps me busy a few hours every evening, and if you all want to enjoy as I do, follow me in the following.

A very special evening

My girlfriend was having sex with a coworker in the office, and was always trying to stay away for either extra work, or office only parties. I was starting to have my doubts, when suddenly she ended up drunk with her three coworkers in one room.

They started clapping and encouraging her to do a striptease, she was wearing an evening dress and nothing under it. So she quickly was in her natural dress, with a lot of appreciation from the three friends who were present.

They put her on the bed and two of them came by her sides the third one opened her legs and came her between and seeing her muff all said "wow, a natural blond", the one in the middle started sex with her, all of them, took turns and were doing her in the mouth and the pussy, some time she was in doggie style and some time on her back.

As he started coming one by one, one in the pussy and other in the mouth, the third was feeling left out. So he decided to f**k her in the arsehole. And they just would not let her go, and she was enjoying every minute.

After I heard of all this, I was wondering if I alone could ever satisfy her. So I asked her what she expected of me, and she said lets have a date with free sex and we can be happy.

A special trip

My husband went on a bus trip, and there was a beautiful girl sitting next to him. As the night fell she started to play with his zip, as if she was going to open it. My husband was quite taken aback but he let it happen and showed as if he was sleeping.

The girl was intent on getting in to his pants. She put the blanket over him and as he pretended to sleep, she unzipped him and started on a slow hand job in the dark. He put out so much precum his whole shaft was soon wet and he came in her hand and on the blanket in a few minutes.

The girl squirmed a little in her seat as my husband came, and she turned toward my man a bit afterwards and gave him a great big smile. Although she had done my husband, he could not do any thing in return so at the next bus stop the girl invited him to the rest room.

In the rest room she asked him to do onto her what she had done him, but how, he had never done a muff dive before, so she had to teach him, how to do it. This is how I learn about what happened on this trip, as when he came back he had a lot of new angels to show me. But that is another story on your date with free sex.
Pregnancy Belly Casts Feel Your Hair In The Wind Again With Human Hair Wigs For Women Employment Figures Peaks Thanks To Outsourcing Implant Beauty Of Smile Is Never Away From You The 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Ebook Splurge For A Night At A Los Angeles Hotels On Business Or Pleasure With More Like Meeting Rooms, Wi Why Use Sma In Day Trading? Picking The Right Personal Injury Lawyer Call Center- The Nervous System Of Global Business Are Negative Stereotypes Hurting Asian Men White Women Relationships? New York City Tours: Your Options Buying Skins Is Easy; Making The Choice Is Difficult Weight Loss Tips That Work
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.81.240) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.013053 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2695, 975,
My date with sepecial evening Atlanta