Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » My P(%&$. Is Bigger Than Your P(%&$. The real key to building a downline
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My P(%&$. Is Bigger Than Your P(%&$. The real key to building a downline

My P(%&$. Is Bigger Than Your P(%&$.
Share: Written by Pat Berry

Code P(%&$. = Pay Plan Over the years I have coached so many people and have managed a downline in the thousands and it never ceases to amaze me the incorrect way so many people promote this industry. When I was a newbie to Direct Sales I remember going to all the trainings, all the regionals and several generic trainings around the country and all I ever heard was share the plan, talk to everyone you know, draw circles and if that does not work draw more circles. I was shown examples of people handing out DVDs (actually I remember when we where handing out cassettes and VCR Tapes), I even had a bottom feeder one time buy a genealogy list of my downline calling them and telling them the reason they where not successful was because the P(%&$ (pay plan) that their company had was not as good as the P(%&$ (pay plan) he had to offer, that the reason they where not successful was not their fault by the choice of a bad company. So in other words; product or P(%&$ (pay plan). Let me get this off of my chest, Yes, some pay plans are better, yes, some products are better, but if you are a failure in this industry and you point the finger to an external cause remember there are 4 more fingers pointing at you. Stop the lies and stop the insanity if you are not successful and you are with a good company then YOU are the reason, but that is not what the topic of this article is about even though I felt compelled to make sure that no one reading this article could use it for an excuses for their lack of results. People have this desire to find the perfect storm, the right company, the best product and the top pay plan. Some people continuously jump from opportunity to opportunity looking to find all the magically properties all lining up so they can finally have the success that they deserve. The talk about binary vs matrix Vs hybrid vs some other magical mystical hidden compensation plan found in the jungles hidden from the common man for centuries (Blah Blah Blah) Who Cares? People look for the allusive product that is SO AMAZING that everyone that they speak to is just going to have to have the product; put this in you gas tank, drink this everyday, Oh and by the way you can also use it to remove battery acid, clean your floors and it even get magically sucked up by the amazing Sham WOW. Now lets talk about the best company; I have seen so many statistics design just so a company can say they are the best, we are the oldest, we are the fastest to xxxx dollars, we are the oldest publicly traded, we are the oldest publicly traded company on J Street. I mean be for real all you need from a company are 2 things

1. Make a great product or service

2. Run an efficient business so you can pay the distributorsMy P(%&$. Is Bigger Than Your P(%&$. The real key to building a downline

3. Stay out of the distributors way

I know I said 2 but 3 was a bonus. Let me dispel some myths that many of you still operate under

People do not join companies, products or pay plans. They don't care about how well your product can do xxxx. I have even fallen into this trap myself I have gotten in a new company and felt so passionate about the product that I went out and threw up all over people telling them about the product only to find out later that they did not share my passion for the product and now they avoid me like the plague. Pay plans are really an easy thing to understand no matter how complicated companies try to make them. Out of every dollar that is brought in by you company there are 100 pennies that need to be distributed. If they give to much away they will not stay in business if the don't give enough away they will not attract distributors. It is a fine balance that your company is trying to find and finally if they do not put enough money back into product or service it will not be a desired company in the marketplace. There are 3 main areas that your company has to pay attention to

1. Overhead

2. Product/Services

3. Commissions

If they pay to much or not enough in any of those areas they will not be successful. If you want to play in this cutthroat MY P(%&$ (pay plan) is Bigger than Your P(%&$ (pay plan), my product is better than your product, my company is better then YOURs nana nana boo boo. I sounds like the elementary playground with kids running around yelling my dad can beat up your Dad. My dad makes more money than your Dad. My mom is prettier than your mom. My shoes are shinier than your shoes and it goes on and on and on. People don't care about this and the more we go around beating each others product and services all we do is make the industry look worst in the long run and give a bad reputation to our industry. I decided that If I ever was known in this industry for anything it was changing the way people promote the business. Everything I have said before was really just to set the stage for what I believe is the single #1 mindset change that will be a game changer for people around the world and I like to call it "Enlightened Marketing". People don't join companies, products, or pay plans. People join YOU and your ability to help them get what THEY want. Now I know this sound over simplistic, but it works and is the key to me being the #1 recruiter in the US for 3 years in a row in a company of over 200k associates without doing a single face to face hotel or even in home meeting. You see I mastered the art of finding out what people want and then showing them how my team, system and vehicle could help them get from where they are currently at to where they want to be. You see people are not looking for a better widget, widget pay plan or even widget makers (They really don't care) What they want to know is can you lead me? Can I trust you? Do you have a plan? Can I do it? They key to building a team now is all about System, Team and Support. Not Company, Product and Pay plan. Once you get that and start applying it you will find you will start to attract people to you and they will want to work with you. Now how do you learn how to do this? How to change the way you are prospecting? Well, I am glad you asked I have put together 10 full Cd's that teach every aspect of this new way of prospecting. I have shared it around the globe to sold out crowds and have sold the 10 Cd's for as much as $299. I am so passionate about sharing this and changing the industry I am giving them away in full at http://www.patberry.com

By: Pat Berry
My Ex Can't Get Over Me How To Move On I Can't Stop Thinking About Him A Tourist's Guide to Western North Carolina Best Explanation For 'REBOUND GUY' It's Been 6 Months, And I'm Still Not Over Him, Help A Tourist's Guide to Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Sights Ole32 Dll Fault - Beware & Repair ! About RegCure - Don't Bypass This ! Any One Been Thru Similar With Ex'sI Cant Get Over Him The Part Of You Aware Of Life's Inner Qualities The Sound Of Soul I Can't Get Over My Ex Selling Car Vs Auto Shipping Devil's Island: Use of Wills
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.114.100) / Processed in 0.015910 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 8563, 952,