Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » My Fight with Cancer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Fight with Cancer

My Fight with Cancer

It has been quite journey with my fight for cancer. For almost a year, I've been struggling with breast cancer and among other complications. I would say it was not a victim but a survivor and a fighter of this terrible disease that is one of the leading causes of death among women worldwide.I would say that this disease was a blessing in disguise, believe me.I'm not really a believer, and I'm just your typical girl, trying to find her way in this world. It was our physical examination at work when they found two lumps in my breasts. When it was examined, it's already malignant. The moment I knew about it, I started doubting his existence and I lived in hell after that. Yes, it's painful, it is difficult.So I could hardly look in the mirror, thinking that I will die, who knows, one year, one month in one day? Nothing seems to brighten. There were sleepless and teary nights.Thus, in the midst of those bad days, I suddenly realized that I was selfish, unfair and unreasonable. I thought, I only have a few time left, I should have spent it with my loved ones who were constantly trying to help me get over the pain, but I just ignored and took them for granted. At the moment of realization, I stood up and promised to myself, since my health is already miserable,I should not make my life miserable as well. I had much energy and inspiration than I've ever felt before. My family, my friends who were there. Have supported me all the way and held my hand as I met my conviction.I had chemo sessions, worse of all, but I wasn't scared because I had everyone helping through it all. There were endless pills and medications that I had to force my system, but I finally got the hang of it. There was also a little hard to buy the pills because some people are not readily available. It's a good thing a fellow cancer fighter recommended Erowdi to me. I was very happy with their personal customer service and they always have what I was looking for. Their staff is very friendly and professional at the same time. Erowdi has been my partner in my difficult times. Their ordering process is very easy. Their online consultation does work, and even my doctor knows some of the US Licensed doctors that work for Erowdi.I faced it, I braved and nearly met death by face, but I survived it all the way. Without my family, my friends and Erowdi, you will not be reading this right now.For more information about Erowdi, please visit our website at www.Erowdi.com.For more information about Erowdi, please visit our website at Erowdi.com!.
Noninvasive Test for Colon Cancer Shows Promise in Early Trial Breast Cancer - 7 Risk Factors That You Can Control Eds - Options Of Treatments Available UTI Treatment: Prescription Options Anti Wrinkle Treatments What Glaucoma Treatment is Available Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine as Joint Pain Treatment Erectile Male Dysfunction (Ed) Treatments Natural Head Lice Treatments Aspen Orthopedics Offers a Unique Treatment for Broken Bones The Best Choice for Colon Cancer Study is G0121 How to Choose the Correct Window Treatments Where to get treatment gap closure from
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.125.171) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011455 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2629, 301,
My Fight with Cancer Amsterdam