Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » My Eco-friendly Cuba Holidays, An Unforgettable Experience To Remember
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Eco-friendly Cuba Holidays, An Unforgettable Experience To Remember

My Eco-friendly Cuba Holidays, An Unforgettable Experience To Remember

I just returned from my third trip to Cuba. These latest eco-friendly Cuba holidays were completely different, but also incredibly exciting and unforgettable.

Before I went to Cuba I was checking on the internet and I found a nature tour, which caught my attention since I am a devout nature lover and a faithful supporter of environmental preservation and eco-friendly practices. So seeing, this nature tour to Cuba that promised amazing experiences I didn't hesitate for a bit and booked the trip straight away.

I loved the accommodation at the eco-friendly La Moka hotel complex in Pinar del Rio. This eco hotel was perfectly built within the vast vegetation of the area and the rooms were positioned in a way that upon waking up in the morning, you could open them and feel the tropical breeze caressing your skin and the direct contact with nature was immediate. I enjoyed the organised tours to the coffee and sugar cane plantations nearby. I absolutely loved the trekking tour to the nearby hills.

From La Moka we moved on to visit the beautiful Valley of Viales, its lovely limestone outcrops, the Indian Cave, the tobacco plantations and I liked the well-put-together conservation programme and the commitment to eco-friendly practices in this western beauty.

Afterwards, we went to Trinidad to visit the historical mountains of Escambray and I loved the amazing views. Next day we visited the colonial town of Cienfuegos and finally Santa Clara where I finally had the chance to see the Hanabanilla Lake and take a boat ride to Sierra de Jibacoa (lovely vegetation and impressive landscape).

The adventure ended in enigmatic and legendaryHavana, where I had some free time to explore. I took this free time to visit a few museums and historical places like the Generals Captain Palace (now a Museum) and the University of Havana; a place I always wanted to visit since it's the landmark of the Cuban Revolution's achievement of free education for everyone.

This escape was totally different from my previous trips to the island, but as I always say, Cuba is still my number one destination and a great example of a country on the constant struggle for a better and healthier world.

by: Jose Gundin
Explore Enigmatic Past Of Egypt With Cairo Holidays The Importance Of Visiting A Travel Clinic Atlanta: Travel Tips: A Charming Destination For An Unforgettable Vacation! Safe Travels To Haiti Israel: Updated Travel Warning Guide To Be Able To Cheap Annual Travel Insurance Hotel Habana Riviera, Ideal For Your Holidays To Cuba Rajasthan Tours Have An Incredible Travel Experience Always Acquire Travel Maps Prior To Plan Any Trip When Travelling Around The World Edmond Masjedi, Beverly Hills Explains The Benefits Of Travel Bhutan Tours, Kham Travels, Amdo Travels Majestic Barbados Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.157.247) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012826 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2296, 954,
My Eco-friendly Cuba Holidays, An Unforgettable Experience To Remember Casper