Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » My Doctor Told Me To Loose Weight
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Doctor Told Me To Loose Weight

15 years ago, I weighed nearly 119 pounds. It may not be much for most of the people. But for me, being just 5 feet tall, its too much. At that time, I was being told I should weigh 98 pounds. I did weigh that after having my first baby. I will tell you, I appeared too skinny. I appeared quite frail when I saw myself in the photographs holding my baby girl. Who ever devised that weight chart must have been wanting a bunch of Twiggys running around, if you are old enough to know who that was.

I'm sure that weighing 105 to 110 pounds was the perfect weight for me. I think the doctor did not even want to mention it. As a result, I contemplated on dieting. That is where you diet, lose weight only to regain it and weigh even more. I didnt burn fat off, I was too tired because I wasnt eating. Its hard to do exercises that burn fat when you are tired. At the age of 57, I'm fighting to keep my weight under 140 pounds. Ive also had 3 more babies.

Now I know its important to eat in order to burn fat along with exercise. There are foods that you can eat that contain a lot of water. I can safely eat oranges, grapes, salads, cucumbers, watermelons celery, and tomatoes. A lot of these items can be put on a salad. Dont think you have to eat like a rabbit in order to loose weight. These are some of the options you can add to the meals you are eating now that will enable you to loose weight and burn fat.

What I am currently doing is this. I am eating a salad with a lot of the above ingredients on it, no cheese, I use extra virgin olive oil with a splash of lemon on my salad, which I consume before lunch or dinner. After eating this salad, I don't feel that hungry. I then serve myself. I use a small plate. I think about the quantities I am serving on my plate and whether I really need that much. Its easy not to overload my plate as I am no longer that hungry. On certain days, I don't feel like eating the salad, or don't have time to prepare it . That day I may grab an apple or some grapes. I only need to eat something that is quick to lighten the hunger cravings. Then again make my plate.If you eat something nutritious before your meals, you will not feel that hungry and you will eat less. You can also include fresh fruit or vegetables as an accompaniment with your meals.

If you want to exercise after eating, waiting about 3 hours to do your fat burning workout should be good enough. That has allowed your system to digest your food a bit. Or else you can do your exercises before your meals. If you're doing just the brisk walk, you can do that right after your meals.

I am still trying to do what the doctor told me. I am still trying to loose weight even though its 15 years later. I dont give up easy. I desperately want to shed this fat off my buns and have more energy. I have 7 grandchildren to keep up with these days. I cant afford to be slow and that is what being overweight makes a person. I love playing soccer with them. That is an excellent work out and you know what? I know when I have played it, I have had fun while burning fat. Try it. Find something you enjoy that can be exercise too. You will be healthier, thinned, and that belly fat if you have it may just be disappearing.

by: Sandy Sachs
How To File An Insurance Claim Eliminate Some Excess Pounds with Belly Fat Loss Online Shopping For Inglot Cosmetic Products In India Looking For A Best Insurance Plan- Think Again An Overview On Singapore Online Flowers Get The Best Movable Restrooms Rental Service Through Dependable Online Service Providers Rncos Releases A Report- Global It Security Market Forecast To 2013 Are You Interested in Losing Weight? Over-sized Eyewear Still In Style Essential Shoes for Your Wardrobe by:Charlotte Bleasdale How To Do Clothes Business At Home Watch American Idol Season 10 Episode 26 In Full Video 8 Cures for Women's Hair Loss
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.251.22) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.012270 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3333, 975,
My Doctor Told Me To Loose Weight Tehran