Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » My Black News Is Leading Black Online Magazine
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Black News Is Leading Black Online Magazine

There has been the rapid growth in recent years of publications geared towards the

African American community and My Black News [MyBlackNews] is the leading Black Online magazine. My Black News searches the internet to bring African American news that the reader may not find, or could have trouble finding. Browsing through My Black News, the reader will find news about African Americans in government, community service, entertainment, and even globally. In addition to African American news, My Black News provides some of the internet's most interesting stories and entertainment.

My Black News has a wide range of news categories that makes it a well rounded publication and a leading Black Online magazine. These categories include: Latest News, Videos, Black Community, Business News, Education, Entertainment, Government and Politics, Health & Fitness, History, Opinions and Blogs, People, Religion, Sports and World News.

The contents of the July 30, 2010 online edition of My Black News give indications as to why it is considered as a leading Black Online magazine. The lead story, "Calling Out the Hatemongers" taken from the Center for American Progress focuses on the activities of progressive faith activists in the U.S. this summer as they challenge the what for them is the misperceived monopoly of conservatives who for far too long have tried to establish themselves as the sole guardians of faith, morality, and values. It makes for compelling reading. One of the articles from the Business News Category taken from PRWeb is the report that Latinos and Blacks help fuel the growth of online education. These two groups are historically underrepresented groups in the traditional higher education community. While campus-based U.S. colleges and universities continue to shut out a majority of qualified non-Asian minority students, accredited online schools unequivocally extend an open door to all those who meet eligibility requirements. Its History Category features Museum and Gallery events as showcased by the African American Heritage Museum of Southern New Jersey. On the other hand, its World News Category is headlined by "10 Hip-Hop Songs that Uplift Black Women."

My Black News brings value to the African American community for they often feature news stories relevant to the community that are not featured in mainstream publications. My Black News helps inform and build solidarity in the African American community which will explain why it has gained the reputation as a leading Black Online magazine. There are also free online games that should entertain and give a break to the online reader.

For more information visit Myblacknews.

By: Seo5 Consulting
Free Criminal Records Retrievable Online The Smart Way To Use Adsense Watch Monk Online And Become A Part Of The Mystery Online PR: How Many of these 17 Performance Factors Do You Ignore? If you want the best value parcel delivery services then go online When you want choice, go online to satisfy your parcel delivery needs Tarot Card Readings Free - Clarity From Online Websites Go Horizontal or Vertical? Secrets of Effective Online Press Release Distribution Online Trading India - Trade Is Easier Superb LCD and LED TV Deals Available Online How to get online for less Shop Online For Golf Wear And Find The Best Deals Anytime Why you should make your credit card application online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.209.90) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.005460 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2808, 973,
My Black News Is Leading Black Online Magazine Amsterdam