Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Must I Lie And Pretend To Be Dying To Live Life To The Fullest
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Must I Lie And Pretend To Be Dying To Live Life To The Fullest

As the author of The Last Year of Your Life and the founder of The Last Year of Your

Life 52-week Experience, I have written a series of short articles to answer the many questions I get asked about how to live your life to the fullest.

In this article I answer a question that I get asked a lot, and that is, 'Do you lie to people when you're living The Last Year of Your Life, do you tell them that you're actually dying?'

You know you might have heard me say on the radio, 'I saved my business by pretending I have a terminal disease.'

And no, I'm not lying to anybody and I'm not telling you to lie to anyone when you live The Last Year of Your Life. What I'm saying is, as part of our life purpose coaching, I encourage you to act as if it's the last year of your life.

You're going to act as if you have 52 weeks left to live. And by acting as if you have a limited amount of time left to accomplish everything you want to have in this life and to have the best time you've ever had in your life, by acting as if you've got a ticking clock, that gives you the urgency and the power to make your dreams become reality. It gives you the urgency and the power to accomplish things that you never thought you could get done in one year's time.

It gives you the urgency and the power to do all the things that you really, really want to do and have the best time you've ever had. That is the way you live as if it's the last year of your life.

I have been Living The Last Year of Your Life for the past three years now and it has been the most incredible experience in my life. I know that you'll get a lot out of it too, and I want you to do it because in The Last Year of Your Life, anything is possible.

by: Clint Arthur
Guaranteed Income Life Insurance Is A Good Buy Submission Acknowledgement How to rebuild your life, moving on and therefore the in laws - Life Insurance 101:four Big Things To Avoid Why Over Fifty Life Insurance Policies Are Needed Life Insurance Types Plans - A Website To Get It Explore Term Life Insurance For Your Needs Life Insurance And Life Assurance Won't Be The Same! Critical Life Insurance Explained Critical Illness Life Insurance For The Hard Times Life For Your current Wheels and Tires - Correct Air Pressure Life Insurance Marketing - An Unconventional System That Works Extremely Well! How Critical Illness Life Insurance Really Works Can You Mix Critical Illness Life Insurance With Life Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.138.144) / Processed in 0.011644 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1885, 953,