Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Murcia Golf Holiday Why This Is An Ideal Location For Golfers If You Are Considering A Golf Holi
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Murcia Golf Holiday Why This Is An Ideal Location For Golfers If You Are Considering A Golf Holi

Murcia Golf Holiday  Why This Is An Ideal Location For Golfers If You Are Considering A Golf Holi

Murcia Golf Holiday Why this is an ideal location for Golfers If you are considering a Golf Holiday

Lets face it Golf in the UK in Winter is miserable! And there is nothing worse than struggling up the fairway in wind and rain to find your reward for the slog is a temporary green!!

So if you are a golfer or a golf society who is looking for a winter golf holiday then look no further than the sunny Costa Calida and the Murcia region, South Eastern Spain and start planning your Murcia Golf Holiday.

The largest City in this area is the very cultural Murcia. This region has been improving year on year since I first visited in 2003 and since then the infrastructure to road, airports & accommodation has been dramatic and more importantly the price of playing golf on designer courses is not going to bankrupt you! Murcia Golf Holiday  Why This Is An Ideal Location For Golfers If You Are Considering A Golf Holi

I remember speaking to a golfing colleague who told me that he was paying 150 for a round of golf on the Costa del Sol! I was amazed at this price and thought him positively mad for paying such a price and then smiled as I told him about the prices and quality of the Golf courses in Murcia and why I think he should book a Murcia golf holiday.

You see Murcia has a plethora of top quality golf courses that you can play from just 50 Euros a round, in fact if you are on a budget you can play 9 holes for just 15 Euros, if you know where to go! Its all about the local knowledge. Isnt everything?

So where do you play? What about starting with the Jack Nicolas Golf Trial pioneered by the Polaris World Resorts this is a set of 4 incredible manicured Golf Courses all within a 20 min drive of each other an ideal golf circuit for your Murcia golf holiday.

The great concept here is that you can buy a golf ticket for 200 Euros that will allow you to play 4 rounds of golf within a month, so if you are out for a 7 day Murcia golf holiday you can easily play 4 rounds of golf almost for the price of 1 round (compared to the Costa Del Sol)and play 4 different golf courses all of a high standard and quality.

Should you wish to do this or investigate frther I would recommend staying at the La Torre Golf Resort which is central to all courses and is essentially on a straight road from San Javier (Murcia) Airport so it is easy to find when you land and Ryan air & Easyjet fly there, so you can really have a top quality Murcia golf holiday even if you are on a budget. And with the famous Mar Menor sea lagoon only 10 mind drive away its great for the family as well even if you just want to play some golf.

For more information and a video of the resort and surrounding areas visit our website.

by: John Hammond Online
News and Trends of Eyeglasses in 2011 spring Wholesale Handbags for Christmas Gift Furong Village, Zhejiang Fall Into The Space And Time Travel McDonald's Franchise Review Midas Int'l. Franchise Review The Very best Cabo San Lucas Mexico Holiday Package deal Seem For a Symbolic Halloween Costume Replica Watches As Stunning Christmas Gifts Green Holiday Packages Discover Tasmanias Eco Resorts For The Holidays Miracle-Ear Inc. Franchise Review Papa John's Franchise Review Growth of medical tourism in India The Hottest False Nails Of 2011 Spring
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.218.215) / Processed in 0.012499 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2745, 954,
Murcia Golf Holiday Why This Is An Ideal Location For Golfers If You Are Considering A Golf Holi